More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TBCutie TBCutie

”Wait, you did what over there?”

Sara snaps out of a trance

She had been idly talking while watching her son drive. She was happy to see her son grow up to be quite the handsome guy; he had the same almost-white hair and her soft lips. Unlike her though, his skin stayed pale and his eyes were bright blue. She also noticed that he had larger than normal features, his ass was bulging, his nose protruded, and his hands where huge and strong.

“I did what where?” She asked.

“You said you had sex with other guys at the facility”

“Oh of course!” She replied nonchalantly,” And not just with guys either”

Kyle didn’t know what to say, he couldn’t get laid and his mentally insane mom is having sex with guys and girls.

“It’s a great way to pass the time, everybody is friends over there. Plus the doctors said it’s a good way to get over a lost loved one”

Expecting a response she stopped talking. The son was appalled though, and the car ride was silent the rest of the way.

When they finally got home and Sara quickly got out with a large smile.

“Darlin? Can you grab my bags while I go in and say howdy to your sister?”

Kyle realized he was “darlin” and huffed as he watched her get out of the car and run inside. He picked up her suitcases with difficulty, embarrassed with how weak he was. “I should have worked out, mommy would be ashamed if she saw how fragile her only son was”, he thought to himself.

With today being the maid’s off-day, he was alone to carry the bags up the stairs. It gave his mom time to meet his sister. Lilly was two years older and was going through an emo phase, although not immature, she kept to herself and didn’t like anyone besides her little brother; of whom she was very protective. There was also another little secret that made Kyle worry about, one that was hard to hide once their mother starts living with them. The two siblings would sometimes have sex together. Although they don’t talk about it often, the sexual exploration became more frequent as both of them matured and stayed recluse. What began as curious touching developed in “tension release”, as they dub it.

Dinner was mac ‘n cheese, no one talked, but the emotions were wild. Kyle couldn’t stop staring at his own mommy, falling deeper and deeper in love with her soft features. Lils was obviously angry, she cared for her little brother and didn’t trust the woman who wanted to share her load. Sara was in a good mood, she was glad to be back with her kids and was thinking of ways to gain their complete trust. Although she knew it would probably take some time to get their devotion, she had a couple ideas to get them to like her.

After Dinner,

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)