More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Sara Ryder (Mass Effect)

Sara Ryder is the daughter of Alec Ryder and the older sibling of the Ryder twins. She signed up with the Andromeda Initiative together with her father and twin brother, obtaining a part in the Pathfinder team chosen to find humanity a home in the distant Andromeda galaxy 600 years into the future. Sara's Initiative designation number is A-03-Malapa.

Background :

Born on the Citadel space station in 2163. Sara has informal training aided by Alec Ryder's N7 background. Sara grew up surrounded by a multitude of alien species, cultures and histories and claims this environment sparked her fascination with science.

Sara joined the Systems Alliance military, which was continuing its search for Prothean technology after successful discoveries on Mars. Initially, Sara was assigned to peacekeeping duties.

However, Sara was later approached to serve a support role for these Prothean researchers. She often describes the thrill of serving with scientists like Mateus Silva on the brink of the next great discovery.

When Alec Ryder was dishonorably discharged due to his AI research, internal memos show that this also effectively ended Sara's career, but Andromeda presented the kind of scientific frontiers she had sought all her life.

How does Sara end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)