More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 8ftPlatypus 8ftPlatypus

Who is reading this readme while their new app is installing?

Sara Cohen, 20 year old Comp Sci Major(Futanari Harem)

Sara sat curled up in her bedroom, having gotten to the link just moments after the file went live. She was a big fan of h-games and tended to almost obsessively download and play around with any sort of game that caught her eye. This one had caught her eye with its tags; stuff about mind control, world influencing, and any gender protagonists. She was a fan of sandbox games, though she was skeptical about how small the game was. Probably an early alpha. She was surprised it wasn't being published as an NFT or something with how exclusive the forum post seemed.

Sara was a bit of a frumpy young woman, the middle of a clutch of five kids, she was neither the star athlete nor the beauty queen, but a bookworm who would rather find herself curled up with a familiar piece of media playing in her ear, and something small and delicate being constructed by her hands. Painfully average, she was a little overweight, with a tummy that made her feel like she was beyond thick when really she was just a bit heavy. Modest breasts tented her shirt, a C-cup bra that might be a bit too small holding them in place. She was bundled in thread-bare fleece pajamas, the clock in the corner betraying how early in the morning she was still up. Her hair was long and thick, curly enough to be elfed in knots with how little she brushed her hair, pulled up into a loose bun, her slim and delicate face framed with thick-rimmed glasses, the lenses significantly magnifying her large brown eyes.

A
s the app booted up on her phone, Sarah was introduced to Lita, a little VI character, and the voice of the earlier readme. Lita was a chibi anime girl-style avatar, wearing a lot of oranges and whites in a skin-tight outfit, with a sexless appeal and a short bob of unflowing pink hair. She wasn't voiced as she went over the Read Me in text boxes, instead having a mumble-squeak similar to that of an Animal Crossing NPC. She was expressive and cute, with preprogrammed faces that her model could swap between. As Sara got to the end of the stuff she'd already read, she started to slow down and pay attention.

"Ok, let's start out with the ability to change bodies. Let's start with yourself!" The screen darkened apart from where Sara could click the alter person, and then in the sub-menu, she only had the option for 'self.' "Here are all of the axis by which you can alter yourself or others;" Lita gestured over to a long list of fields and sliders. At the top, a dropdown between aware, unaware, and temporally altered was pointed out, "This one here is pretty important. As you alter people, you can make it so that the changes you're making to them are something they can perceive happening to them, or have them be utterly unaware of what changes you've made at that moment, or go back and make it so that the changes have always been how they have gone through their lives."

Sara's eyes went wide as she read on. Maybe this isn't a game... Name, age, parentage, ethnicity, gender presentation, career, bank account balances, all of Sara's information was already in the app under the Basics tab. The Mind tab was a bunch of sliders, including the ability to change her intelligence, wisdom, and charisma, along with specific memories and skill tags, with percentages of expertise. She smirked as she opened up the mental conditions tab, and saw that the app had her tagged as AuDHD, sub-tagged 'low assistance.' Under the tab labeled Body, her height, build, relative age (a slider between 18 and 100), breast size, weight, genitalia, physical conditions, and fertility were listed. Will was a list of likes and dislikes, fetishes and proclivities, and resistances to influences.

"Don't worry, we haven't hacked your accounts Sara" Lita mumble-squeaked, chuckling a little belly laugh. "Now you get to see what this app can actually do. What's something you've always wanted to change about your body or life? Tired of getting picked on by the cool kids at school? Want to be able to defend yourself?" As the text box rattled on, Lita's shoulders broadened, and she filled in with muscles, striking kung fu stances. "Or maybe you want to see about changing something you've always been insecure about?" Lita was back to normal, but leaned forward, her once sexless frame filling in, her hips widening and her cleavage expanding. "Maybe something you've always wanted?" a bulge formed between her hips, cartoonish, but still obvious in what it was depicting.

How will Sara test the app's functionality?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)