More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RegressionSchool RegressionSchool

Who do you want to follow?

Sara (stepmother)

In the cozy, pastel-colored living room of the Thompson household, a sense of nervous anticipation hung in the air. Sara, a determined 18-year-old, sat on the edge of the couch, clutching the unopened envelope containing her BAM Test results. Her stepmother, Mrs. Thompson, sat across from her, her eyes shining with an almost feverish excitement.

As Sara slowly tore open the envelope, her heart pounded in her chest. She scanned the contents, and her face fell. She had failed the BAM Test. Her dreams of entering adulthood were shattered.

Tears welled up in Sara's eyes, and her shoulders shook as she sobbed. Her stepmother Lisa, however, clapped her hands in delight. "Oh, Michael, can you believe it? We're going to have a baby in the house! Diapers, playdates, the whole experience. I'm so excited!"

Michael's face, on the other hand, turned ashen. He had been clear about not wanting any more children, and now, this unexpected turn of events left him in shock. He couldn't find the words to express his feelings.

Sara, her anger rising, slammed her hand on the table. "This is ridiculous! I don't want to be a baby again! I had plans for my life, and now it's all ruined!"

Lisa tried to be reassuring, but her stepdaughter's fury was palpable. "Sara, sweetheart, it's not the end of the world. You'll see. Being a baby can be fun."

But Sara was inconsolable. She had been so close to entering adulthood, and now her future was limited to pacifiers, diapers and playdates. The thought of losing her independence and regressing to infancy was a nightmare she couldn't accept.

Sara continued to sob, caught between the contrasting emotions of her stepmother's enthusiasm and her father's reservations. The family dynamics had shifted dramatically, and their future was now uncertain. Sara's anger and disappointment were matched only by the newfound delight of her stepmother, who saw this as a chance to finally experience motherhood , regardless of her husband's reservations.

How do you want to continune?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)