More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RegressionSchool RegressionSchool

How do you want to continune?

three weeks later (uncooperative)

As days turned into weeks, the Thompson household adapted to the changes brought about by Sara's failed BAM Test. The once vibrant and independent 18-year-old found herself increasingly dependent on the care of her stepmother, Lisa, who reveled in the chance to finally be a mother.

"Sara, sweetheart, it's time for your snack," Lisa cooed, holding out a small bowl of cut up fruit. Sara scowled but complied.

Michael observed the scene with a heavy heart, torn between the woman he had hoped would soon be his adult daughter and the woman who was embracing the unexpected chance at motherhood. The tension in the household grew with each passing day, as Sara's regression continued.

"I can't believe you're making me wear these pull-ups, Lisa! This is humiliating!" Sara snapped, tugging at the pastel-colored pull-up she was now required to wear.

Lisa sighed, her maternal instincts kicking in. "Sara, sweetheart, I know this isn't easy for you, but it's not my fault you wet your pants, and it's certainly not my fault you didn't pass the BAM Test. I'm just trying to make the best out of this situation."

Sara glared at her stepmother, frustration evident in her eyes. "But you're acting like this is some kind of blessing. I had plans, and now I'm stuck in this baby role. It's not fair!"

Lisa gently sat down next to Sara, trying to choose her words carefully. "I understand this is difficult for you, darling. But sometimes life throws unexpected challenges our way, and we have to adapt. I'm not trying to replace your dreams or erase your ambitions. I just want to create a loving and supportive environment for our family, no matter what form it takes."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)