More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

You See...

Sanura the II, Pharaoh of Nahresi

You are a beautiful middle-aged mocha-skinned woman. You keep your black, shoulder length hair, braided, each braid ended with a piece of gold jewellery. You also head a golden headpiece on your head, keeping your hair out of your face. You wore a large golden necklace, that served to cover your bountiful bust - but it left the underside of your bust - bellow your nipples - quite visible. Around your waist, you had a loincloth, made of golden chains that, surprisingly, did manage to cover both your ass and pussy. On your feet, you had golden, high-heeled sandals while on your wrists you wore golden armbands.

You are Sanura the II, Pharaoh of Nahresi. And your rule is always in danger. That is because of the nature of your domain.

In ancient times, queen Hon-t ruling the Nahreshi - a stern women lover, sought a blessing from gods.

'Let there only beautiful women be born in my domain. Let each woman be slim, with womanly defined curves, round asses, with bountiful shapely breasts and beautiful faces. Let them stay beautiful even as they grow older to the day of their deaths.'

And so, the gods granted the queen her request. But soon it became obvious that the blessing was also a curse - for there no woman of Nahresi gave birth to a male.

And so, queen Hon-t asked the gods to allow the birth of the males. They agreed, but only if she appeased them by sacrificing herself and become a to gods in the afterlife.

The queen hesitated but finally, she contested and became a living sacrifice. After the ceremony, the first males, since the decades, have been born. But soon it occurred that the gods played a cruel joke again. For every man, nine women were born… and no man was born in the royal family. If that was not enough, after a few years women stopped giving birth to men.

When the next queen, pharaoh Mesta, consulted the priests, they told her, that the gods required regular sacrifices from the royal blood, to keep them appeased. But it didn't need to be a Queen, only someone of her family. So queen Mesta sacrificed her aunt, and it did please the gods, then she sacrificed her sisters, cousins and finally daughters. Ta-hemi, one of Mesta's daughters seeing that she would be next has rebelled. She defeated her Mesta and used her as a sacrifice, to please the gods. But Ta-hemi didn't use the normal ceremony to please the gods. In her worth, she has cursed her mother to suffer greatly. That act of cruelty greatly pleased the gods and they stopped the curse for a longer time - allowing the royal family to rebuild.

Since that time, the royal family members, constantly plotted against each other, each woman doing everything not to become the next sacrifice, sometimes going as far as to rebel against the current monarch.

You smiled as you got ready to start your day. Despite almost constant rebellions of conquered nations, the plotting of her family and the priestesses, the wars with the neighbours, you are a Pharaoh - the highest authority in your domain. And your will shall not be denied.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)