More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chupie chupie

Who do we follow this Christmas?

Santa, rewarding the Nice

The Sleigh lifts off the ground into the winter night, soaring over the North Pole leaving Christmas Town far behind. Even at his great speed, the trip to the mainland is dull and quiet. Plenty of time to reflect on his decision to start the tradition this year.

The seed of the idea came upon him one Christmas Eve years ago as the decade of greed ended. Good Will and old-time Christmas spirit was at an all-time low. Replaced with decadence, greed, and selfishness. Santa's thoughts drifted to the rich house in the big city where down the chimney he met "little" Rosie Crane, aged 21, asleep by the dying fire. A mistake to be sure, probably the wrong Rosie but as he turned to leave he felt her hand softly grab at his red coat.

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

The curly-haired brunette, still half asleep, called to him. He began to apologize but she gestured him to take a seat and began to spin a tale of woes. She longed to feel that nostalgic warmth again and had spent all night waiting by the fire, hoping she would be lucky enough to catch a glimpse.

She apologized when she remembered she had forgotten the milk and cookies.

"That's alright my dear, I hope you have a merry Christmas." He said standing up from the couch to leave only to feel a tug at his jacket.

"If anyone deserves this, it's you," Rosie said with a sultry voice. Before the man could react she was fully down on her knees, undoing his belt. She undid his zipper and out popped the manhood of the most popular Saint on the planet. She ran her tongue up and down the long shaft to rouse it awake. Finally, when it stood at full attention she kissed the tip and swallowed it. Her throat was warm and inviting, and Santa was shocked by how well she was taking it. The only other girl he knew could take it like that was the Misses and she only did that occasionally on his Birthday.

Rosie begins moving rhythmically up and down her hands holding onto Santa's coat. Santa places his hands behind her head, holding her in place to keep her steady. He runs them through her curly hair as she moves closer and closer to his balls. She pulled her head back and with one final shove pushed the whole of his cock down her throat.

The **** of it was enough to make Santa explode in her mouth, despite his best efforts to pull out most of his seed emptied into her mouth. "That was...That was..." Were the only words Santa could moan out.

She licked a few remaining drops off her lips and whispered close to his ears: "Merry Christmas, Santa."

A new world opened up for the old man back then. Now in the present Santa took a deep sigh and with an increasingly lustful smile crossing his face, he looked down at the adult section of his list.

So who is the first lucky adult who gets a visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)