More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

Who are you?

Sandra Hamilton, junior, Business & Theater Arts major and cosplaying stage magician.

"Sandra Hamilton." You answer and open the door after you hear the Dean beckon you to come in.

Sitting behind a small cherry wood circular table at the far corner of the spacious office near the largest window is Dean Sarah van Laar. Sipping from an antique English tea-cup while looking over a report she hardly notices you as she orders, "Come over here Ms. Hamilton."

Walking over to the table you reflect that you have something in common with the Dean; the difficulty of being taken seriously as an attractive woman with sizable breasts surrounded in a college full of horny males and jealous women; For you have consistently been on the "Hottest of the Undergrad Hotties" list, unofficially published by the largest fraternity each year, while Ms. van Laar was always topped the MILF category.

Though certainly no prude, you have generally tried to down play your figure by dressing simply, wearing an extra sports-bra while redirecting the attention with wit, charm and goodwill. The Dean, however, takes her conservatism to the , choosing the "Frozen" method of "conceal, don't feel."

Standing before the desk you get your closest look at Professor van Laar to date. With an attractive face, she is just as curvy as you, and though your figure is more athletic, her breasts are clearly the larger, even through the conservative button-upped dark blue business suit she wears.

"Sandra Hamilton," The Dean coldly reads from the folder, "junior, dual major, Business and Theater Arts, 2.1 GPA, though with a 1.6 last semester and was put on academic probation during her freshman year. Treasurer of the Aikido Club, has a work placement at the library and volunteers frequently at Sophia's House, a resource charity that gives out clothes, food and diapers for women in need."

You do not respond, a bit concerned that the file Dr. van Laar as been studying is personal record.

"Last Friday, at the Student Union, during a talent show which you yourself organized to raise money for the already a mentioned charity, your . . ." the Dean adjusts her reading glasses as she continues her questioning with a disapproving and dismissive tone, "'Zatanna Cosplay Magic Show' you nearly burned down the building when one of your tricks went awry."

"I've done that stick an hundred times." You nervously answer trying to justify yourself and defend the Sophia's House. "It was a mini smoke generator that . . ." Ms. van Laar's stern glare silences your ramblings.

"Were you not directly ordered against the use of any pyrotechnics during your performance by a Buildings & Grounds official during the rehearsal the day before?" The Dean demands.

How do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)