More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Samus must prevent this technology from falling into the wrong hands.

The AI had confirmed Samus's suspicions. This station seems to have developed the ability to instantly augment biological organisms with a massive variety of new forms and capabilities. If it were to be discovered, it could be used to develop an army of enhanced soldiers and threaten the balance of peace in the galaxy.

Fortunately, the signal that lead her here was sent privately through an encrypted channel, which meant that it was unlikely that the station's current location in an uncharted system would be revealed to the general public anytime soon. Still, she might not have been the only one invited today.

Samus was faced with a dilemma of cosmic proportions. The research of this station could be used to benefit the lives of many, or to support the will of a tyrant. There was no doubt that the technology being implemented in broader society would be nothing short of a revolution. Even the mostly benevolent Federation wasn't immune to corruption...

Samus decided that her new mission was to secure the station, and make sure the technology won't fall into the wrong hands anytime soon. She wouldn't need to run in power beam blazing just yet. First she would scout the facility and learn more about the station and it's capabilities before deciding what to do next. Perhaps she could start by interrogating the station's resident AI. It seemed to be amenable to conversation so far.

How should Samus proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)