More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What happens to make Samus naked?

Samus The Bare Bounty Hunter and her Adventures On Popstar! ENF RP Between Abagel (ME!) And SpinelHound

SpinelHound12/21/2020

Samus Aran was one of the galaxy's greatest bounty hunters, and she enjoyed having that title, even if it put a lot of pressure on her to always top herself... and it made it harder to blend in during each mission as she slowly became a multi-planet phenomenon. Perhaps the idea of a lady in armor kicking ass appealed to a lot of people...

Well, today's mission was going to test her abilities quite a bit, as she'd need to go in without her suit so as to not raise any alarms. After all, the planet she was going to need to defend from evil would be one where someone in a full suit of metal armor stood out like a sore thumb. So, after giving orders to have the ship cloaked after she is beamed onto the planet, she'd stand in her Zero Suit on the teleportation pad and await her descent...

December 22, 2020

abagelYesterday at 9:15 PM

Samus felt the crackle of energy intensify around herself in a way that she never could under even the ingenious design of the Chozo battle armor. She would have a simple set of tools in her plasma-whip and blaster this time around, along with anything she could find and put to use. The modular nature of her usual arsenal was not available this time. She felt the energy surround her and then the usual lightness of matterlessness, before the usual disconnect of consciousness as her entire being was moved elsewhere. And then, as if with a snap of the fingers, she felt herself reformed and ready on the surface of the planet. She felt the slightly-humid air, heard the sounds of the native life and people, felt the air on her skin and the grass between her toes- THE WHAT?! Those sensations continued to come to her notice, including the weight of her unrestrained breasts jiggling lightly, the light breeze on her behind and belly, and the feel of her hanging blonde hair over her back and shoulders. Oh no. Oh god no. Not good at all. Not one bit.

SpinelHoundYesterday at 10:04 PM

Instantly, redness began to form on her cheeks, and instincts would kick in shortly as she zipped to find a place to hide- a tree, some bushes, wherever may be convenient for keeping a nude supple female form hidden from the eyes of the public.

She'd pat herself down, hoping maybe a blaster was still on her person somehow, but knew that the worst definitely had happened... she was currently without her arsenal, without a single scrap of clothing. Did she even have a way to communicate with her ship right now, or was that gone too? To verify, she would check for an earpiece, although her hopes were not high in that area.

"D-dammit..." she'd mutter before trying to take deep breaths to calm her nerves- nobody had seen her so far from what she could tell, all was okay. She just needed to form a new plan. She was Samus Aran, after all- back-up plans were second-nature to her...

abagelYesterday at 10:17 PM

She had hoped no one had seen a naked, phenomenally fit, beautiful blonde woman teleport out of the sky to the ground. In retrospect, not one of her most astounding calculations. But she'd never had to work naked. Not once. "Woah....um....nope, I'm pretty sure a naked lady just fell out of the sky. I dunno, she was cute, what do you want me to say about it?" So, her universal translator was still working for whatever reason.

SpinelHoundYesterday at 10:19 PM

Samus, feeling embarrassed beyond belief, peeked out of her bush-based hiding spot to see who it was speaking right now, and if she could reasonably bring herself to permanently silence them so as to not give away her position. It wasn't as if she would subdue someone for the crime of making her feel flustered, although it was something she was considering a little bit....

abagelYesterday at 10:27 PM

Samus didn't see anything at first, just felt the annoying (and disconcerting) sensations of her very real full public nudity with all of her being. Then she zeroed in on the sound with her keen senses. It looked to be coming from a rock. A tall, green rock formation, that sort of looked like a snowman. And then it looked around, seemingly shocked out of it's stupor. It turned around, and Samus had to stop herself from squealing girlishly. It had two twinkling blue pebble eyes....and a pudgy little pinecone nose. The whole thing was held together with moss and vines, and waddled like a penguin. What was this place?! It looked at her bare shoulders and face peering from behind the bush. "Heyoo! I see her again! It's totally a lady- man, last time one of those came around here, she had quite the time of it! I'm gonna have to hang up now. Duty calls." She noticed he was holding a flip phone made of wood. Her head was spinning.

SpinelHoundYesterday at 10:32 PM

Okay, well... this thing looked kind of cute, but that didn't mean she could risk it jeopardizing her mission! Someone seeing her nude any other time would be a mere embarrassing moment, but if she was needing to do her mission in the nude and someone saw her, that could easily alert the enemy instantly!

Samus, hoping her hand-to-hand combat was not rusty, would swallow her pride and rush out of her hiding spot at the green rocky creature with the goal to deliver a fierce punch to its face! The best-case scenario was that maybe she would end up knocking them for long enough that she could sneak away, and maybe they'd think they were just dreaming the whole thing.

Wait, what did he mean one of those? Did he mean ladies? Eh, as if that would be important...

abagelYesterday at 10:35 PM

The creature jumped up comically, so that its three rocky pieces hopped then landed on each other again. How was this thing even alive?! "Oh bother, she's one of the angry ones! Not again!" He panicked and went stock still, turning grey and stony. Samus's calculated, carefully aimed punch landed right on the nose.....and reverberated back through her hand and bare arm painfully.

SpinelHoundYesterday at 10:37 PM

"O-oww...!!" she gasped, before beginning to let loose a string of muttered curses, quite miffed that the attack didn't work. If she had a real weapon on her, she'd evaporate this guy in an instant, but she was kind of stuck... "L-listen, I have important things to do, so forget you ever saw me and we'll have no trouble, okay...?!"

Samus Aran wanted to come off as tough and intimidating, but was unsure if her nudity would get in the way of that. Of course, she had to pretend she wasn't nude to not trip up in her words...

abagelYesterday at 10:44 PM

And in pretending that she wasn't nude, her emphatic response did very, very interesting things to her assets and anatomy, bare to the world. The creature opened one eye, as if checking that it was safe, then popped back into color again and cracked it's neck. "Oh bother, that always leaves me feeling stiff. Heyoo! She's still here, I say she's still here! You're a tough one, Naked Girl! That's probably not your name, but it's what I have to work with. Name's Detri, I'm a Detri! You know, like detritus, forest stuff. I've got leaves, and rocks, and even a pinecone. Please don't take that, I've only got the one. Oh boy, I do love my pinecone-"

SpinelHoundYesterday at 10:53 PM

"Samus, call me Samus," she urged quickly, cheeks burning a deep red. Since he made it impossible to ignore her nude body, she'd move to cover her breasts with one arm, and to put her legs closer together so he wouldn't get too good a sight of her privates... "W-why are you doing that, referring to me in the third person at random? You're not still talking to someone, are you? Because I do not want anyone else to know about this, and if I had my way you would've forgotten about it by now...."

abagelYesterday at 11:14 PM

She could feel her nipples against her arm, and her bare stomach and then her actual pussy under the other arm and hand. Yep, definitely not forgetting this. "Samus...hmmm....I did like Naked Girl, but oh well. You seem kind of Samus-y anyways." Detri noticed how her demeanor had changed and smirked, which adorably showed off a rocky single tooth. "Woah, Nake- Samus! I didn't take you for the shy type by the way you charged in here! Anyways, I've gone on too long! Welcome to Popstar!" Then he laughed. "And I can't forget it! The woods have a long memory, girly! In fact, I can remember today's breakfast, and breakfast last week!" He rubbed his rocky midsection. "I do love me some honey."

SpinelHoundYesterday at 11:26 PM

"P-Popstar... yeah, that rings a bell," she remarked, recalling that on the screen when they pulled up to the planet and prepared the teleportation... ah, how she missed the moments just before this whole thing started where she still had her dignity intact. "And I was hoping that I'd be able to knock you out fast and then I wouldn't have to talk about being naked, but that didn't exactly work out. Now, can you tell me if the forest leads straight to the castle...? Supposedly an alien creature is bound to try to kill the king tonight and I've been assigned to kill it before that happens. Naked or not, I'm getting this bounty... and I have no real choice..."

abagelYesterday at 11:29 PM

Detri swooned cartoonishly. "Oh, you're a cute one and heroic! Well....you should probably have a guide, then! And I know what you're thinking! "Me, a naked heroine on the hunt, however shall I complete my daring endeavor?!" He crossed his viney arms. "Well, I think I could be that guide, and I'll do it for the good of Popstar, too!"

SpinelHoundYesterday at 11:35 PM

"Don't make a big deal out of it, and I swear if you bring me any attention, I'm going to ditch you. But I appreciate the help, the transfer onto this planet not only lost me my clothes but all of my technology, including my navigation system."

Not aware of any oddities with Popstar's foliage and plant-life, she would assume that the forest would be lacking in many who would spot her bare bottom and breasts aside from a few critters.

December 23, 2020

abagelToday at 9:13 PM

Apparently even the great bounty hunter Samus Aran had no idea what she was in for. Every last thing in Popstar was alive and thriving and colorful. It was as much a rule of the place as the cold hard facts were a way of space-faring mercenary life. Detri looked her over one more time from blushing face framed by falling yellow hair, her broad bare shoulders, her cleavage and underboob as she cradled her naked breasts, her toned, sexy bare tummy, her hand attempting to hide between her thighs, her hips (and as he craned his neck, the side-swell of her perfect ass) and her long athletic legs and bare feet on the woodlands floor. "I can very much see that, Samus! It's some predicament. Not only that but-" He glanced around, as if sharing a secret kernel of knowledge- "We don't get many Humans around here. The forest folks will be curious!" He pointed to a sign that read: "Fluffy Forest this way!"

SpinelHoundYesterday at 9:44 PM

"F-forest folks...? Oh, this is going to be a pain... can you at least promise you'll try and get me through here quick so I don't get a ton of eyes on me? The last thing I want is to have everyone in the kingdom know that a nude bounty hunter is here..."

She'd begin to walk in the direction of the sign and through the trees, arm covering her breasts and her hand between her thighs trying to shield her naughty bits from any peering eyes or perverted strokes, since apparently there were living sentient beings in these woods that might end up getting all curious about her...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)