More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

Who am I?

Sammy Andros, 35M, telemarket sales, BI

You are Sam "Sammy" Andros, well that is the nicer nickname for you. Despite being basically in good shape you are a little heavy and at 35 you don't have a girlfriend so you have picked up the nickname "Samich" get it, it is a combination of sam sandwich and bitch, get it it is funny.

You work taking calls for a big security firm convincing people to buy or keep a system with your company. For as much shit as you get you are actually great at it and make about 50 an hour. Though you do still live with your family it is more of an arrangement of convenience where you don't have to pay rent, they really don't care your older sister moved away and had a bunch of kids and your younger sister just graduated high school so there is plenty of room and they get bored and lonely without you and your sister around... you think, but they were the ones that asked you to stay.

Today has been pretty sweet. No work, no one around really, just unpacking your new gaming rig. Top of the line, more memory, processing power, and space then you have any idea what to do with and the graphics card is bleeding edge, it even has this sweet holographic display. You have been looking at the holo display "injector" for a while actually, it freaks you out. It is just a fucking needle with instructions to push it into your temple. Videos online show people doing it and how to get the best results but it is a big BIG fucking needle.

You decide to take some of the advice from the internet, you buy a little pot and get completely wrecked. You pay your sister $50 to do it for you once you are almost passed out stoned. Apparently, the nanobots can get in easier if you are almost out of your mind on weed that is a vasodilator and it also helps with the fear as it is hard to be afraid of anything with enough CBD in you.

You wake up still very high but trying to blink something out of your eye only to realize you can see the holodisplay. "Fucking sweet buddy." you say to no one, but your sister laughs behind you, sitting with her boyfriend smoking the rest of the weed.

You get up fiddling with the display, it is pretty easy to get around with it fully on and you make yourself some lunch as you play with the options on your new sweet computer... What is this? You aren't playing anything but you see an option for "character creation" well why not, not like anyone can see your new display so may as well have fun with it.

what to make first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)