More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CJD619 CJD619

Who are you?

Sammi, aka MsChef, a 24 year old cooking streamer

Sammi, also known as MsChef, has curly dark auburnish hair that bounce around her face as she chops vegetables or kneads dough. A ball of excitement, Sammi throws on her apron every stream and draws viewers in with her infectious energy. Standing at 5'4 and usually sporting fishnets and flowy dresses, Sammi is a very curvy, short firecracker that has a unique retro throwback style. Sammi is not the brightest girl around, and is pretty new to everything streaming and easily gullible. Her green eyes and genuine smile are the corner-mark of her channel, but don't let her wholesomeness fool you, her fantastic body and plump, firm ass get just as much attention as anything she bakes does.

While her stream doesn't leave open much opportunity for perverts, her gullibility prevents her from saying no to certain things or catching on to things that are sometimes obvious. Also, that's not even taking into account the fact that Sammi almost always had some sort of cleavage prevalent. It was hard for her not to, with her being 34DD and often dressing comfortably. It was a pretty common sight to see Sami bouncing and jiggling around to music before cooking while the chat commends her dancing. She has the smallest community out of all of the choices.

Let's start

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)