More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incognito420 Incognito420

Who do we follow first?

Samara

Looking out over the vast expanse of the emptiness of space. Contemplating the depths of the universe. You concentrate and focus on the biotics in your core, from which you unleash with deadly precision on the foes you've encountered over the centuries. Using your hands you contain a warbling sphere of energy between them.

Having felt the itch of biological mating, you took a moment to expose your large breasts to the starboard observation room. You feel the cool breeze of the recycled air tickle across your nipples as you concentrate on the warbling sphere of energy.

As you contemplate the existence of the universe and all of our places in it, you gradually become more aware of the growing desire to find a mate to copulate with. Being a justicar, you are above the mortal concept of love and attachments, so you know that you only need to find someone to help you get off.

Knowing you have lost your concentration, you decide to get up and step into the bathroom to relieve yourself, while you consider you options.

Staring at your large exposed tits your mind wanders first to your male teammates aboard. There is Shepard, and yes he is the leader of the mission and the one to whom you've sworn fealty to, until the success of the quest releases you from this servitude. Then there is Garrus. He may be a turian, but he is a smooth talker and carries himself with an alluring confidence. Or perhaps Wrex. Although he is head strong, brash and cocky, he likely has the largest cock aboard the Normandy. And lastly, there is Kaidan. Just as human as the commander, he's shown great skill combining his biotics with technology, he has also shown a devotion to the Alliance Military that is similar to her own devotion to the justiciars, albeit not nearly to the level you have gone to.

However, the feel of another woman's breasts and curves in your hands, as well as their ability to connect with you on a sexual emotional level, is not to be ignored. Well, the first that comes to mind is Ashley. She is a strong capable warrior. Has a perfect body with ample tits, she protects under her armor. Another with massive tits is Liara, and although she also has a great body, and she is barely out of her adolescent years and is likely very virile as a potential mate. And even younger is Tali. Although she is a quarian, she is also genius, is some areas. Never the less, that is a turn on.

Who does Samara go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)