More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fititemo2B fititemo2B

What prompts your desire to seduce Samantha?

Samantha shares that her husband cannot get her pregnant.

While you and Samantha have become good work friends, and sometimes flirt, the relationship remains totally work, until today. You've noticed Samantha had been coming in to work the past few weeks just in time, and she seems somewhat bothered for the first hour or so, like she has been stressed before work. In fact, she and her husband have been trying to start a family, and have added a morning session of lovemaking, and she is a bit flustered because she has very intense orgasms, and takes some time to reset herself after sex. Not that she minds the pleasure, but she feels it interferes with her attentiveness in the mornings at work.

What is also bothering her is that in spite of the added sex, she has not gotten pregnant. She knows she is able to have children, and she thought her husband Jimmy was also, but it seems like he is not as potent as she thought, and that has frustrated. She can't seem to bring herself to tell anyone else about it, but one day you made a comment that broke open the floodgates.

"Have you been feeling well, Samantha? You've seemed distracted the past few weeks. Is everything okay?" Samantha is normally very professional and level headed, but as she sits in your office at the end of the day, she starts to cry.

All the other workers have left for the day, so her soft sobs don't attract any attention. "It's my husband, he can't seem to get me pregnant and we so much wanted to start a family soon." She lifts her head to look at you. "I'm sorry, I can't seem to talk to anyone else about this, I shouldn't be bothering you with it."

"It's fine, Samantha, you can tell me anything, I feel like we are good enough friends." You get up from your desk and sit in the chair next to her, offering her a tissue from your desk. You softly put your hand on her arm, "I'm here to listen."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that. I know there's nothing you can do about it, but it's good to know you're there."

You look at her cute, tiny breasts and imagine them swollen with milk, her flat, slender tummy round and full of baby. You think to yourself, 'I sure could do something about it, or at least love to try.' She senses that you have looked at her differently just now. While you two have flirted, she never got the sense of lust that she just felt, and she never expected that feeling to make her feel good. "You would look fantastic pregnant, Samantha, just beautiful." You weren't sure of what else to say, and it kind of just came out.

"Do you think so? I hope so." With that she begins to cry again. She stands up to leave and you stand up next to her, and she places her head on your chest, her hand on your shoulder and you put your arm around hers. She smells fresh and clean and pretty. Her body is warm, you've never held her before, and it feels good. She moves closer to you, turning her head toward you, she slides in front of you, her small breasts now pressed against your chest, and you begin to get aroused. Trying not to let her feel it, you carefully move back, but she moves closer, her flat tummy now pressed against your erection. "Mmmm, it feels so big. Maybe that's his problem." You are surprised how forward she has become with you, but are not regretting the time you are spending so close, and she seems to be enjoying the thought of your package. "Would you like to try? At this point I'm willing to try anything to get pregnant."

Never in a million years could you imagine her saying something like that, and even though it sounds a little like an insult, to be able to feel yourself inside her pussy and maybe even cum inside her would be worth a world of insults. But you try not to be too forward. "Oh, Samantha, I'd love to help you, but it just wouldn't be right."

"I don't care if it's right, I just want to get pregnant. No one would ever have to know."

Do you and she agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)