More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Samantha hires a female employee

To say that I was busy would have been an understatement. The new large contract I had signed would generate a significant income in the long run, but in the short term it generated a lot of work. All the necessary investments along with the regular work were taxing my managing abilities; I needed an assistant. The employee responsible for human resources found a perfect candidate, her name was Stacy, she was young, had just the right level of education (overeducated people are the worst) and at the age of twenty two already had some experience; it seemed like a miracle that she was unemployed. Since Stacy could possibly become my personal assistant, I wanted to talk with her… personally. We set up a date and… things got complicated; I called Stacy to apologise and ask if we could postpone the meeting, she was understanding and agreed to my request. Merely two hours later it turned out that the problems could be solved quickly and I actually could meet with Stacy at the previously scheduled hour. My behaviour might have been unprofessional, but that was the state of my overworked mind at that time; I called my potential employee once again, she was incredibly amicable.

“I’m actually near your workplace, but I’d have to go home to put on something more professional. That's quite a long way, so how about we meet in one hour?”

“That would just be a waste of your time. Forget about the clothes and come as you are, I promise I’m not going to judge you by your fashion taste,” I replied jokingly.

“Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“Wonderful!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)