More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Meeting Stacy

Six minutes later Stacy entered my office and despite my age and experience I was astonished by her…height. At 172 centimetres I did not consider myself short AND I was wearing thirteen centimetre heels, Stacy had sneakers and was still slightly taller than me. She was pretty in the girl-next-door type, she was wearing tight shorts that ended right below her buttocks and equally tight tank top, her long blonde hair was tied in a simple ponytail.

People often assume that when a girl is unusually tall she must be a volleyball player; I made that assumption too, but based it on different traits. I used to play that sport as well in my youth and I could tell by Stacy’s firm strong thighs and buttocks and her broad toned shoulders that she was at least a really dedicated amateur.

I stood up and went from behind the desk to greet her.

“Nice to meet you, Stacy. I’m sorry for all the confusion. Call me Samantha,” we shook hands and I gestured for her to take a seat on the couch by the small table instead of my desk and took the place on the armchair myself.

“Nice to meet you too, Samantha.”

My skirt was only several centimetres longer than her shorts and for a second we admired each other’s legs; both of us being women we were fully aware of the other one’s activity, but we remained silent about it. Instead we had a short professional job interview, fortunately for both of us everything clicked; Stacy was satisfied with the range of her responsibilities and wages, I was impressed by her skills and attitude. We also had a small talk about volleyball and she confirmed my suspicions; she played in a local semi-amateur team which was moderately successful.

There was still one more not so minor issue that I needed to mention, Stacy did not need to be a part of my motivational program, but I felt that she at least deserved to be vaguely aware of what was going on. I tried to explain it without giving too many details, but despite my concerns Stacy was astonished rather than shocked; and most of all she was curious and kept asking questions. My inner exhibitionist took over and I gave away a lot more than I initially intended.

“You wear slutty outfits to tease your employees and actually have sex with FOUR of them each Monday?” summarised Stacy with a grin on her face.

“When you put it that way it sounds rather promiscuous…”

“I’m not criticising you or your methods.”

“Of course you don’t need to be a part of this.”

“I prefer boys, but having said that I wouldn’t mind a bit of extra motivation from a sexy boss every now and then,” she replied with a wink.

“You wouldn’t?”

“Not at all.”

“The others have to earn that bonus, but I’m sure we could find a method to incorporate you into the program.”

“How about a freebie before we start?” with that Stacy uncrossed her legs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)