More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Samantha gets closer with the police

I would like to thank Georgia Alice for helping me with naming and dressing the characters.

Somewhere by the end of this entire episode, during the final scene, I have made a stylistic mistake, it was done on purpose for the readers entertainment. I am curious what you think about it; please, let me know in the comments or via email.

Any kind of feedback, especially constructive criticism, is welcome. Please, use all available means of communication.

--------------------------------

Tuesday went rather uneventful, apart from few orgasms that I gave myself via masturbation. On Wednesday morning nothing suggested that this day would be any more eventful, nevertheless I was feeling playful and decided to wear an outfit that would match my mood. I picked a bodystocking that was tailored specifically for me, it was white and covered with an intricate floral pattern, it had long sleeves and an open crotch. The fabric overall revealed the skin underneath in a high degree, except for the the part that covered the breasts which was made opaque, so that the item could be worn without a top and still allow the wearer to maintain a level of decency, or rather an illusion of it. To go with it I picked a simple white thong and that was all for the lingerie. On top of the bodystocking I wore a tight red mini skirt; same in design as the purple one yesterday, it was just long enough to remain somewhat classy. I chose a pair of twelve centimeter high patent heels in a matching colour. To counter the sexy outfit I kept my makeup natural.

As I checked myself in the mirror for the final time (at the age of thirty seven one appreciates good looks and youthful appearance a lot more), I decided to take the playfulness to another level. I picked a small anal plug from the drawer, lubricated it and inserted into my anus, it was just thick enough not to slip out, but not too big as to cause discomfort. On its base it had “jewels” that matched the colour of my skirt and heels. I knew that it would constantly keep my arousal on a slightly higher level than natural, that might impede my judgement in some cases, but I was aware of it and wanted to take the risk. Somewhere it the back of my mind I wanted to make wrong choices caused by lust, hopefully their consequences would not be too serious.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)