More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Pull over! Again.

On my way to work I was overtaken by a police motorcycle, without any sirens the driver motioned with his hand for me to follow; I knew that it must have been officer Mark. He lead me to a glade by the side of the road, it was partially separated from the roadway by some trees; at the entrance stood a prostitute. I had to slow down significantly to be able to safely drive my sports car onto the roadside, so I could take a good look at her. She was slightly taller than average, possibly around my height, but it was hard to say for sure, since she wore a pair of white knee-high bimbo boots on ridiculous platforms. On her legs she also had a pair of white fishnet stockings; a tight red micro skirt and a skimpy top in the same colour completed her outfit. These were hooker clothes without a doubt, but her body was not a one of an average prostitute, she had an athletic figure with toned well-defined muscles, it was clear that she paid of lot of attention to her diet and exercise; her flat toned abs made me a bit envious even though I was fit myself. The girl’s face was pretty, although the heavy make-up spoiled her natural beauty, long black hair surrounded her face and fell beyond her shoulders. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, but that could be misleading since so did I; her dark complexion and exotic features suggested mixed ancestry.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)