More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Meeting Emmi

I parked my car next to Mark’s bike which was also close to the girl. As I got out he took off his helmet, hung it on the handlebar and said to the girl:

“Hi, Emmi. I brought a friend so that you’d feel jealous.’’

“Are you nuts?! Do you want to blow my cover?”

“You no longer need it. They called me to inform you that your secret mission is over” the way he had said ‘secret mission’ clearly suggested that he was making fun of her.

“I see that you two know each other” I interrupted.

“We do. Samantha, meet Emmi, an undercover police officer” Mark pronounced ‘undercover’ like he earlier did ‘secret mission’.

“Hello, Samantha” she smiled politely at me, but then turned towards the other officer and said “and fuck you, Mark!”

“You see, Samantha, Emmi here is angry, because she’s a lesbian and was ordered to play a hooker.”

“I wasn’t playing a hooker!”

I had thought that Mark pulled me over to have sex, but now he was just being an asshole; I had to interrupt it, before any chances for a good sex got wasted. I had never considered myself a lesbian, not even bisexual to be honest, I had had some experiences with other girls in my youth and even enjoyed them, but that was over fifteen years ago. Yet the foursome had opened a door inside of my head and now I had a chance to open it even wider; bisexuality and other such terms did not matter.

“Emmi doesn’t have to be jealous” I said.

“What?” it was funny, how they asked that unisono.

“You pulled my over to fuck me, didn’t you, Mark? So if Emmi is a lesbian she doesn’t have to be jealous at all and can participate. I haven’t been with another girl for a long time.”

“You serious?!” Mark was dumbfounded which was a significant progress from an asshole.

“Yes. But you’ll both have to search me first. I really enjoyed that part.”

“I’m not sure what’s going on” said Emmi “but I like you already, Samantha. What’s that with the searching?”

In few words I explained my last encounter with Mark.

“You didn’t!” Emmi was sceptical.

“We totally did.”

“You pervert!” she hit Mark’s arm playfully, then added “let’s fuck already!”

One does not have sex with a stranger and a colleague every day, but these two did not need to be persuaded too hard.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)