More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Samantha and the girls go to a bachelorette party

The world is a small place, there might be six steps to Kevin Bacon in the global scale, but in a single city there is a significant chance that two random people have a common acquaintance. I learnt that when Émeraude invited me to Ashley’s bachelorette party; it soon turned out that Stacy was a friend of theirs and of course was invited as well.

“I though that the two of you were a pair,” I inquired when Émeraude told me the news.

“We’re friends with benefits, but Ashley’s bi and wants to start a family.”

“So it’s over between you and her? The benefits I mean.”

“Not at all. Sam, her husband-to-be, says he’s not jealous even if he doesn’t get to watch, as long as he hears about all the sexy details. He’s a bit kinky himself.”

“I’d like to meet him,” I replied with a wink.

“You will eventually. As for the party…”

There were supposed to be thirty to forty girls at the party, so they planned to rent a club for the night. We would all participate in the costs of the lease, the snacks and the . They also wanted to hire a stipper.

“One stripper?” I asked Émeraude when she informed me about that part.

“Yeah. They’re pretty expensive.”

“I bet that the guys are going to have a few strippers plus sexy waitresses serving drinks in skimpy outfits. We can’t be worse than them!”

“Well… all girls would love that, but I can’t afford that from my police wage.”

“But I can,” I replied with a grin, “I want young sexy waiters in skimpy outfits and five strippers. The costs are all on me.”

“If you put it that way, I don’t think that anyone will object,” Émeraude matched my grin.

I was a busy businesswoman, so the younger girls took care of the arrangements while I covered all the extra expenses. Soon afterwards I talked with Émeraude again.

“The girls loved your idea and are grateful for your financial support. But that gave us another idea - dress code. We decided that for this occasion we should go full bimbo, so make sure you’ll wear something slutty.”

“Oh, I sure will! I have a wide range of such outfits.”

I even had an idea of what exactly to wear - the dress I wore to my own hen party; yep, it still fit. It was a white tube mini dress, made of semi-transparent fabric, it made me feel even more naked than being actually nude. Of course such dresses do not go well with bras, so when my nipples will get erect from excitement they will be screaming ‘hello’ to the whole world through the thin fabric. Underneath I planned to wear just a tiny white g-string and because I was adventurous also a pink jewelled anal plug. My legs would be covered by sheer white stockings made of a thinnest material, for my feet I had a pair of pink strappy sandals on fifteen centimetre heels, commonly called the “fuck-me-heels”. My lipstick would be equally pink to match the other accessories.

The day of the event came, I got ready and called a taxi, I did not want to drive my car to such a party, after all no-one would want to stay sober. I set up with Stacy to pick her up on my way as well. The cabbie did not even try to hide his gaze when he saw me in my slutty dress. First we drove to Stacy’s place to pick her up, she obviously stuck to the dress code too.

Stacy’s outfit was not much less revealing than mine, as at the top she wore a red bandeau bra made of fabric thin enough to let her nipples poke through it. Her toned abs were exposed and her hips were covered by a unique red leather mini skirt, it had two thick straps of fabric covering the crotch and the back and several leather straps on the sides connecting the strips. Just like me Stacy decided to spice up the outfit with stockings, hers were black fishnets. On her feet the girl wore a pair of red strappy sandals on fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. I doubted that any of the strippers would be able to look her in the eye.

The driver shamelessly ogled her body as well in the rear view mirror as we all made small talk; we both acted as silly bimbos and told him where we were going. As a tip of sorts for the drives the two of us made out on the back seat. He drove really slowly, so that we would get to the place safely of course. At the club we met with Ashley and Émeraude, the girls did not disappoint with their outfits either.

Émeraude wore a little black dress with a twist, it was obviously short and tight, but most importantly it was mostly sheer. An elaborate asymmetrical pattern of opaque fabric was weaved throughout the dress to cover the “strategic” regions, but more skin remained exposed than hidden. It was clear to see that she was not wearing a bra; she decided to keep her legs bare. On her feet she wore a pair of beautiful black Louboutins.

Ashley, as befits the bride-to-be, was dressed in white, all the fabrics contrasted wonderfully with her dark skin. Unlike the rest of us she was not wearing a mini, her dress was ankle long but had a wide slit on the side that exposed her entire left leg and reached even beyond the hip. There were two more triangular slits on the sides right beneath the breasts. The dress was strapless so Ashley’s toned wide shoulders were fully exposed. She wore sheer white stockings with wide lacy tops and a pair of white patent shoes on thirteen centimetres tall stiletto heels; she was another braless woman.

We were one of the first to arrive, so there was not much greeting and introducing to be done yet. Émeraude led us to our table; there were two medium sized couches by it that could fit three to four people. Two spaces were already taken; the women were introduced as Eve and Maya. Maya looked young, twenty as most, but was fully developed and confident, of slightly above average height she had full feminine curves and large firm breasts, her long auburn hair was mostly loose, but several strands were tied into elaborate braids.

Maya had the most flashy outfit from all the women so far. She was wearing only a black bodystockings and a pair of red fuck-me fifteen centimetres tall heels. The bodystocking was made of tiny fishnet but the ‘stockings’ and ‘teddy’ parts were made of lace weaved into fancy floral patterns. The fabric over Maya’s nipples and crotch was thick enough to cover them, but only barely. The item created an effect of an cleavage, because the lacy ‘teddy’ had a deep V-cut filled with a tiny mesh. If one looked closely a tiny red g-string could be spotted beneath the bodystocking, there were no more clothes on the girl’s body; those that she wore perfectly showed off her marvellous feminine curves.

Eve on the other hand was the only woman in the room who was about my age, the rest were in their early twenties. She looked like a woman who was embracing her second youth which made me like her almost immediately. She was of average height and while no-one would dare call her fat, she had a lot of flesh in all the places a woman should. Eve’s breasts were magnificently huge and enhanced further by a brown leather corset which not only gave her a marvellous hourglass figure, but also pushed up the breasts while barely covering the nipples. She wore a brown leather mini skirt that ended just below her buttocks, on her legs she had black fishnet stockings and on her feet a pair of red stiletto heels identical with Maya’s; her lips matched the fierce colour. Eve’s long hair was dyed blonde and styled in a similar fashion as Maya’s. Some might have missed it, but I had always been a perceptive person and I suspected that these two were mother and daughter.

Ashley went back to greet the newly arriving guests and introduce them to those already present, if they did not know each other yet. Émeraude, as the future bridesmaid, still had some final organising touches to deal with. The remaining four of us took something light to drink, sat down and had a pleasant chat. Many compliments were exchanged and my suspicions got confirmed - Eve was indeed Maya’s mother and was tremendously enjoying her new relationship with an eighteen year old boyfriend. On my part I shared the motivational program for my employees and our “relationship” with Stacy. To match the promiscuity of our tale Eve told us the story of their recent visit to a club [which can be found in Second Youth ep.4]. The mutual confessions and the overall atmosphere of ease, honesty and… hotness pretty soon got us all mildly aroused, even though we were still sober and no strippers had arrived yet. My nipples got excited enough to poke visibly through the revealing dress; I noticed that I was not the only one with such a reaction.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)