More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The party

All the guests eventually arrived and believe it or not I memorised all of their names, that is one of my talents that allowed me to be a successful manager. It was only then that the REAL service with drinks and snacks arrived; young sexy guys wearing white collars, cuffs, patent leather shoes, thongs and... nothing else. Of course as soon as one of them approached our table I had to grab his buttock with my palm, it was firm and toned; I fully understood why men enjoyed groping women, maybe that was also the reason I liked being “inappropriately” touched myself. But despite their outfits these were still just waiters, the actual strippers were yet to come. We used that time to have a few more drinks and share the naughty details of our recent activities.

“We have a kinky game with Tom, my boyfriend,” said Eve then continued to explain her condition, “I love anal sex, but just can’t cum from it. I need some other form of stimulation to push me over the edge, so Tom…”

“You too?!” I interrupted her, “sorry, I mean I have exactly the same thing. I love anal, but can’t cum from it. Please, continue.”

“Wow! And here I was thinking I’m unique,” she replied with a wink, “Tom uses that to tease and edge me throughout the whole week. We have sex everyday, usually more than once, but I never get to cum.”

“That’s awful!” commented Ashley.

“I would’ve thought the same thing, if I hadn't tried it. My ex-husband came up with the idea and I repeated it to Tom. The edging feels incredible and the ultimate orgasm is just insane.”

“What was the last time you came?”

“Last Saturday, one week ago.”

“Oh my!” I was amazed, “I can’t imagine myself in your role. I’d go crazy from the horniness.”

“So do I, that’s the best part.”

We all laughed and ordered another round of drinks… and groped the waiter once again when he delivered them.

Eventually the first stripper came, his entrance was accompanied by rhythmical music. He was a tall athletic man, had a light brown skin and smooth motions of a dancer; the man was wearing suit pants, white shirt and a bow tie. He entered the room through the back door leading onto the stage, so we all turned our heads in that direction to admire the spectacle. The stripper did not remain in his clothes for too long, all were designed to be taken off in a swift motion and soon landed on the stage leaving the man in just a thong. Since we were the closest table I noticed the large bulge underneath it.

The stripper got off the stage in a dance-like walk and approached our table. He still had his thong on, but he gyrated his hips and pushed his crotch in our general direction. Ashley, the bride-to-be, was closest to him so she extended her hand to touch the stripper’s still covered penis, as she did that the girls in the room screamed with a fake (for now) enthusiasm. The man withdrew his hips again, but only to pull his penis out of the thong and began to wiggle it in front of us. The penis was still flaccid, but even in that state I could tell it was huge; so were the testicles hanging beneath it. The stripper danced around the table and this time approached me; I wasted no time, I grabbed his firm buttock with one hand and the cock with the other, I jerked it a few times which caused the crowd to issue another scream, this time more authentic. I did not get the chance to enjoy the touch too much, because the man soon proceeded to another table, so the rest of the girls could participate in the fun as well.

We were not left unattended for too long; while the first stripper was showing off his package to all the girls a second one emerged on the scene. He was taller, but equally athletic, his skin while white had a strong even tan; the bulge in his thong was of matching size. He had a similar introduction and relatively soon he was by our table. This time the stripper offered us more than just a ‘handshake’, he also had a prop - a bottle of whipped cream. Before he used the cream he asked Ashley to “give him a hand” which she enthusiastically did; in a short time his large penis was erect and hard. The stripper then poured some cream onto the tip and presented it to Ashley, she could of course just lick it off the cock, but she was more ‘ambitious’; the bride took the entire head into her mouth and held it there for a moment while savouring the taste.

Ashley was just the first of many to taste the ‘cream’; Émeraude rejected the proposal, but Stacy, Maya and Eve eagerly accepted. Eve even went a step further and took not only the head into her mouth, but slowly deepthroated the entire long penis; I was impressed, she seemed to be just as good at deepthroating as me. Her feat was rewarded by a cheer from nearby tables. This time I was the last at our table and after Eve’s example I wanted to brag about my oral skill as well. The stripper approached me and sprayed some cream onto his penis, I took the head into my mouth, then slowly proceeded to take it deeper, eventually my nose touched the man’s cleanly shaven underbelly. I looked to the side at Eve and winked at her, she responded with a grin. The girls around us cheered as I held the penis inside of my throat for several seconds. When I withdrew my head and inhaled deeply Eve said:

“My turn,” and invited the stripper with a gesture.

I was not jealous at the loss of the penis to suck, after all the night had just begun.

This time Eve did not want the cream any more, she was only interested in the cock itself. She acted in the same way as I had a moment earlier, she proceeded slowly and carefully, and did not gag once. When her nose touched the man’s underbelly she looked sideways at me and winked, I matched her earlier grin and began to clap; the girls sitting nearby followed my example.

“Maybe you’ll join the effort, ladies?” the stripper suggested and we both knew what he meant.

I swapped places with Maya to sit next to Eve, the man stood in front of us with his huge erection pointing forward. We kissed it on both sides, then began to slide our lips along the shaft; our synchronicity was a bit off at first, but soon we found a common pace. After a few such sloppy motions we kissed each other through the head of the penis, that feat was rewarded with another round of applause.

But the stripper was not meant to be the amusement solely for our table, just like his companion he eventually went on a route to entertain other ladies. We watched as the other girls sucked and licked his huge cock, but neither of them could take it whole into her throat. Certain skills come with experience which Eve and I understood as we shared a knowing look.

We did not remain passive for too long though, after making the tour around the room the first stripper returned to us. The first to suck him was once again Ashley, she did her best to deepthroat the massive penis, but after some gagging she eventually gave up; the smile on her face told us that she was not disappointed by that try. Stacy was next, then Maya; Eve’s daughter, the youngest of the girls came closest to swallowing the whole huge cock. I was next and once again I showed them how it was done; I held the penis deep inside of my throat for a longer while, but did that only once, then I proceeded to a regular deepthroating. It did not last too long though, since I wanted to leave something for Eve.

We sensed that the stripper was close to climaxing and it would be Eve who would finish him off. She took the task from where I left it, but after merely thirty seconds of deepthroating the man was brought over the edge; he withdrew his hips with the clear intention of giving Eve a facial, but she was quicker and just as the sperm began to ejaculate she wrapped her full lips around the head of the cock and gathered the seed inside of her mouth. The stripper had a surprisingly voluminous load considering his job, but she managed to contain all of the semen inside of her mouth; only once he finished ejaculating did she swallow the entire load. Her feat was rewarded with an even louder round of applause.

The man wanted Eve to lick him clean, but with a gesture she passed that task to me, which I happily accepted. With few slow deliberate licks along the entire shaft I made sure that the penis was completely clean. The stripper made a final short dance for us which we used to touch his body some more, then he left.

Not long after the departure the second man was brought to an orgasm too, this time the girl who achieved it did not decide to swallow and he sprayed her pretty face with his seed; she accepted it with closed eyes and a wild smile. After a short dance and some more groping this stripper left as well. Before new ones appeared we had time to chat, drink, eat some snacks.. and grope the waiters of course; it was all fun and pleasant, but the arousal hanging in the air never diminished.

I am not sure how much time passed before the next stripper came in, it went by in a blink of an eye. This man was similar to his companions in the fact that he was slender and athletic, he also gave a short show of dance and a strip routine before he fully exposed his masculine, but hairless body. Once again he approached Ashley first, they were all most likely informed that she was the bride-to-be and thus the very reason this party was taking place. She pulled his sizable penis out from his thong and sucked it for a short while, but apparently this time it was not going to be a sucking-around-the-room again. The stripper motioned to Ashley to get up, as soon as she obliged he bent her over the table, slapped each of her buttocks playfully, then began to mimic an intercourse. It was not even dry humping, more like an over-exaggerated theatrical act; but he held her hips fast and she was genuinely excited, the other girls cheered. With two more slaps, harder this time, he finished the spectacle and proceeded to Stacy. While he did that another stipper entered the room and moved directly to its opposite end to entertain girls over there.

Our man gestured for Stacy to lay back on the couch, but in order for her to fit Maya needed to join us on our couch, so Stacy was left with just Émeraude and she laid her head on the other girl’s lap. The stripper raised her endless legs up and began to caress them, he also laid several kisses; the man was overacting his part, but it fit well with the overall atmosphere. Eventually the stripper put Stacy’s ankles on his shoulders and began to fake sex with her; she did some overacting of her own which was more funny than sexy, but it got all of us amused. The spectacle did not last too long, the man finished the dry humping, then he once again worshipped Stacy’s legs for a short while.

For his next ‘victim’ the stripper picked Maya, he walked her behind the couch and turned her so that she was leaning onto the backrest. He grabbed her large breasts and began to hump her holding her like that. The man groped Maya’s breasts and was not exactly gentle, but the girl seemed to be enjoying his activity. She was not acting when she cried out as the man withdrew one of his palms only to spank her full round buttock, apparently the hit was not exactly playful. It seemed the stripper assumed that a girl in bodystocking at a party liked things to be a bit kinky and it turned out he was right. There were a few more slaps, some more groping and he even pinched her nipples, which caused another cry.

When the stripper was done with Maya he moved on to the next girl, but Émeraude rejected his proposal. That was not an issue though, since there were enough volunteers, namely Eve and I. The man picked me first so I showed Eve my tongue and giggled like a silly bimbo. He bent me over the table and immediately noticed my anal plug.

“Naughty girl likes toys,” he commented in a loud voice so that nearby tables could hear him as well.

“You too?!” Eve sounded shocked and amused at the same time.

“Another naughty girl? Bend over next to her!” he tried to sound serious, but failed, that did not bother any of us though.

The buxom milf instantly obeyed his command and bent over the table right next to me so that we were touching. The man hiked up my skirt, slapped my buttock, then reached for the plug; he toyed with it for a while before finally pulling it out; he raised the plug so that other girls could see it. The exposure was a bit humiliating, but after all I had chosen to wear the toy myself. He spanked me once more and reinserted the toy, then he did the same to Eve. When her plug eventually returned to its place the man said:

“Naughty girls need to be punished.”

With that he began to interchangeably spank our buttocks, it was not that painful, but not exactly playful either, our cries were only slightly exaggerated and that was mostly because of the overall atmosphere.

Eventually the spanking was over and the stripper said:

“Which one of you sluts should I fuck first?”

“How about a threesome?” I suggested with a wicked smile looking at Eve.

She eagerly nodded her head.

“There’s more space over there,” added Maya pointing at the scene.

“You little vixen,” I replied with a wink, “do you always have such good ideas?”

“Most of the time. Just ask Eve.”

Her mother just grinned at that, but there was no more time for a conversation, we had a stripper and we wanted to use him or rather we wanted him to use us. Before we went onto the scene Maya whispered something to the man which I did not manage to catch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)