More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Who starts off with which rings?

Samantha Barnes [negation ring]

Samantha Barnes had just moved cities for her new job. She had only just got there but was not due to see her apartment for many hours. Perfect time to explore the city. She found a strange ring earlier, it was so shiny she just had to wear it. She also found a nice clothing shop where she spotted a nice pair of jeans and some t-shirts. Having selected some, she turned to the assistant and asked.

"Excuse me, is there a changing room here?"

Unbeknownst to Sam, the silver ring she was wearing, had changed the universe in such a way as to make the answer.

"No, there isn't"

"What? So am I supposed to buy these without trying them on?"

"No, you can change right here in the shop. You don't need a special room for that."

"What the!? I can't even!? I mean, you can't seriously be suggesting that I change here. How's it legal? Has the world gone mad?"

"Nope"

"So there must be a changing room somewhere on planet earth. Right?"

"I really don't see why you need a separate room to change in. It sounds like a waste of space to me."

"For privacy?"

"I don't think you need privacy just to change some clothes"

At that moment, A woman changed into some lingerie in the middle of the shop, completely uncaring of the fact that she just got naked in public in order to do so.

Samantha sighed. Exasperated. This had to be a dream. She pinched herself, nope. definitely real. Was she going mad? Did she need somewhere to relax. Maybe. In the meantime she realised, she had other needs to attend to.

"You know what? I'll buy the clothes some other time. In the mean time I need a toilet. There has to be at least one of those in this big world of ours. Right?"

"What's a toilet?"

Had Sam gone mad. How was this real?

"OK... Where am I supposed to, urm... pee then?"

Where is she supposed to pee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)