More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

So who will enter the Store?

Samantha "Sam" Hart

Samantha or I'm sorry Sam as she prefers to be called was walking home from work after they had just fired her. She didn't know what to do cause due to her lifestyle she would have made a late rent payment next week but she now she wasn't going to be able to. So she was trudging along the street in a self doubting mode when all of a sudden she felt a tingle but then a pull in a direction. She looked to see if anyone had grabbed her but no one was within her vicinity. She then looked in the direction of the pull and it looked as though there was a strange shop across the road. She figured what the hell and went across the nearby crosswalk to the store.

"Tricky Treasures, Prizes for all Sizes guaranteed"Sam read aloud ' what a crock of shit' she thought but shrugged her shoulders and walked in. On the shelves were all kinds of weird items like remotes, clothing, skulls that looked plastic, weird vials of liquid, a bin of gold apples, and the thing she was drawn to. She was drawn to a bin on the top shelf just out of reach. She looked around for some kind of store clerk but did not see anyone and just when she was about to give up someone came from a back office with a little smoke following behind them.

The figure seemed to be of Native American descent but otherwise kept a good presence of himself. He turned to look and see Sam standing there to which he approached her in a friendly manner. He out stretched his hand for a shake to which Sam obliged taking note of his name being Jak and he was wearing a pin of a crane which was odd but matched the store she guessed.

"Can I help you with something Miss" the fellow asked in a somewhat deep voice though still projecting good will.

"Well Sir I was interested in the box on the top shelf" Sam said as she pointed to the bin that brought her in here.

He looked to where she pointed and smiled before saying "Certainly miss give me one moment". He got a stepladder to get down the bin which was really light and took it to a nearby counter to which they both looked in to see 5 stiff dolls made of what looked to be silk. "Oh you cheeky spider" the store clerk mumbled under his breath as he looked at the items before him.

Sam picked one of the dolls up noting it had no discriminate features then asking "What are these things".

"These my dear are something akin to a voodoo doll but made with a fine grade of spider silk. So something tells me that you want a little more control in your life correct" He asked.

"I suppose so but are you telling me that these five dolls could do that for me?" Sam questioned.

"Well to a certain degree yes all you need is a genetic sample of the one you want to control and the doll will open up then transform into a copy of that person"explained Jak.

"Okay fine how much will it be since I'm a little short on cash right now" Sam sighed

Looking the girl up and down before settling on the watch that seemed like it had a significant importance to it. "How about that watch and then you can have these dolls" Jak dared seeing if she would bite.

Sam looked down at the watch knowing it was one of the few things that her now deceased father left her. After all he was the one that raised her for the most part after her mother ran off with some younger guy and took most everything in the divorce except Sam herself. From there her father did everything he could to make Sam's life the best it could be. He even found a new step mom that actually cared for both the father and daughter though Sam's stepsister is kind of a bitch. Taking one lat look knowing she had more trinkets and even more memories with her dad she decided to make the trade.

"I accept the bargain" Sam said as she unclasped the watch and handed to the man.

"Excellent" Jak said as he took the watch and put it in a drawer and pulled out a note giving some guidelines on the dolls.

"And I'm also supposed to tell you that If More Dolls Need Made the Bigger the Price to be Paid" Jak Announced ominously before saying "good luck."

And with that same left with the bin of dolls on her way to the apartment

Authors note: I wanted to say that this series is based on the concept that Silkstockingslover did on literotica with the story "Voodoo Seduction" but I'm going to try and put my own spins on it.

What does she do with the dolls first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)