More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shamefulhornytrash shamefulhornytrash

Who are you?

Samantha, an ambitious pro wrestler

I let some air out of my body as I took everything that Regina had just told me. Letting myself fall to the couch, I take another minute trying to get my head around it, before I look up again at the white haired lady with the prisoner fashion sense that is still waiting for an answer. "Oh, right, my name's Sam, short for Samantha." I extend a hand, which she shakes. Am I stuck with her now? Is she my or something? I mean, fuck, there's an argument to be made that every women is my now.

Regina seats next to me. "I see that this is giving you a lot to think about."

I laugh. "That obvious?"

She nods. "I've seen it a few times. Mostly by housewives who were afraid what their husbands would do to them. Listen, the ring might not work on males, but I can-" She started comforting me and I have to stop her before this gets too awkward.

"No, don't worry, this isn't a case of that." I try to reassure her as I glance at my ring again. "It's just... Fuck, this is a lot of power I have now. It's a little scary, you know? But I'm going to have a lot of fun with this." My smile must be as big as my mouth can let it be, and the nerves are making me laugh.

It seems like my laugh is infectious and that the infection can affect even... whatever Regina is. "This is more like the type of Ringmaster I assumed you would be." She pats my back as I look up at her.

"What do you mean?"

Regina grabs my arm and starts rubbing the muscles in it. "It means that you look like you're already something of a dominant even before you got the ring."

This gets a laugh out of me as I stand up for the couch and start striking poses. "Yeah, I'm a buff wrestler lady. Pretty cool, right?"

Regina keeps laughing on the couch. "Yeah, that's cool. You're an actor but with less money, fame or social prestige."

I jokingly punch her shoulder, surprised that my punch actually connected. "Holy shit, you have a real body?"

"What, fake sports made you think nothing is real?" She teased me further.

"I just assumed you were like a spirit or something, not someone I could touch." I admitted as I let myself fall back to the couch. I take a moment to think. "So, how powerful is this?"

"Sam, you're making a better first impression that the last few ringmasters I've had, so I'm gonna let you know that you want to start small with the changes. The ring is like a muscle, you need to train it or it's going to tear. And it might not only tear whoever you used it for, but also yourself." The tone of Regina's voice was as serious as she had been early when she assumed my reaction to the ring was due to a toxic relationship.

"Thanks for the heads up, what would be a good training exercise?" I asked, grateful that she was warming up to me.

"Any small changes will do. Change's someone's hair, make a friend more flirty, get a horny person for an one night stand. As long as you're not trying to change who a person fundamentally is or make their body unrecognizable it should be fine. You can start doing that stuff after a week or two." Regina had relaxed and gone back to casual talk.

"Could I use it to make people buy more of my merchandise?" I fired a question I had been contemplating for a long minute.

"That's kinda lame for a first use."

"Oh, it absolutely is, but if I'm gonna end up with 20 girlfriends fucking me 24/7 I'm gonna want a mansion big enough for us all to live in and enough money to pay for all that food." I admitted to both the lameness and the necessity of doing such a thing.

Regina gave a thumbs up. "You're gonna be a fun one. You're smarter than the horny idiots, but cooler than the eggheads. Not to mention you're really nice to look at. I wouldn't mind being your first test subject." Two of her fingers were climbing up from my arm towards my face.

I wouldn't really mind that either, but a part of me wants to see how much further I can take her. Regina was really bored out of her mind when she first appeared, and now she's trying to ask me to use my powers on her without explicitly doing so. I bet I could make her beg for me to fuck her by the end of the night. Plus, a day of adventure might make this blossoming friendship into a full on romance, and even if it doesn't, it be cool to have Regina as my sidekick as I started getting used to my new powers.

Let it stir or instant gratification?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)