More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who are you?

Sam Smith, a 32-year old HR manager

When the CEO first approached you with his crazy idea to reduce sexual harassment cases, you thought he was crazy. The media and women's rights activist already had plenty of ammo with the ongoing scandals and lawsuits, now to announce to the world that for every day going forward, one woman would be chosen as a literal office cum dump as a beacon for pent-up male lust. It was a recipe for disaster and you were selectively chosen by the CEO to plan, lead and manage the staffing of the 'Cubicle Cunt' duty roster.

And so you did, announcing to the company and the whole world about the initiative and managing fierce push-back internally and externally. You even received threats on social media and twitter basically cancelled you in a heartbeat. Yet, one year later, the rate of sexual harassment cases is a consistent zero, the company stock rebound and continued to increase in value and there are even rumors other companies want to implement something similar.

Being the department head of Human Resources itself has some perks. For example, you get to plan the daily duty roster and choose which lucky female staff gets to become the cubicle cunt for the day. Naturally, this means calling over hot, sexy and attractive babes to your personal office and being the first man for the day to stick their throbbing cock in the day's office cum dump.

You would think fucking someone without their consent would be illegal but apparently, all it took was showering some money as political donations and paying Cubicle Cunts three times their monthly salary before everyone is okay treating women as fuck toys...including female staff themselves. With that being said, you took a look at the current date and time on your monitor, an early 9:00am on 31 October 2022.

As tradition being the HR manager, you always leave a memo first thing in the morning, instructing the Cubicle Cunt to come to your office first thing in the morning. Not a single male staff, even the CEO would touch the whore until she leaves your office. On paper, it's a routine health and emotional wellness check by the HR manager on the first day of her duty roster. In reality, you want to be the first to dump your load in her womb before the rest of the office turns to an orgy.

You heard a knock on your office door before inviting who you assume to be the Cubicle Cunt inside.

Who opens the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)