More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BadUsername1 BadUsername1

Choose your character:

Sam, who trys to impress his friend

BZZ BZZZ BZZZZ

Your groggy eyes open and adjust as your arm moves to shut off the alarm. You slide out of bed, naked, push the hair out of your face and examine all the clothes on the floor. "Something here has to be clean" you think to yourself as youre digging through the pile. You look up and see a shoebox covered in cartoon hearts and cute cartoon girls. It's filled with panties. It's mostly a joke... you think.

It's a gift from your close friend, Annie. The girl you've had a crush on since you met her freshman year. She's a bit of a hippie, and the reason why you've grown your hair down to your shoulders. She loves guys with long hair.

You just spent pretty much all weekend with her, as you usually do. But this weekend your parents were out of town. You were hoping this would afford you the opprotunity to get a little closer to her. By a little closer you thought, reflecting on the weekend, you meant you wanted to fuck her. She's a very cute girl, petitie, long curly red hair, she's got the cutests little titties and a very tight ass. She loves showing off her ass, she always wears skin tight clothes to really give it that extra 'umph'. Infact she is a bit of an ass girl, now that you're thinking about it, she always jokes around about how nice yours is.

Anyway, the weekend didn't really go as planned. Infact it was a little weird. You spent it pretty much lounging around the house, smoking weed, naked. It wasnt the first time you've seen her naked, she is very open with her body around you, but you couldnt help but get a little excited when she suggested shirking clothes for the weekend. She had seen glimpses of you naked before, and you're not at all ashamed of your body naked. You've been running for a while, so you have a nice slender frame, and on some days you even have some lean muscle definition. And, not that it need mentioning, but you have a pretty good sized cock. Its not huge, but it measures at 6inches. So you werent afraid at all of being naked with Annie. It wasnt even weird like you thought it might be, it was very natural and normal, but the weed couldve helped with that. The only comment she made about your body was when she saw your cock and said "thats gonna be a problem". That probably meant she was attracted to it and was going to have a problem holding back. But you arent quite sure.

The only weird part of the weekend was saturday night when you two were high and in your bed. She kept trying to convince you her frilly pink thong belonged to you. You dont really know what she was trying to pull, you were high but not stupid. She kept asking you to put it on, but you were confused as to what was happening so you kept declining. The next morning she said she had a gift for you and went home, and came back with this shoebox. You havent touched it since you first opened it and saw all kinds of womens underwear.

You try to shake the thought of that weird weekend away, blame all the weirdness on the , but you keep coming back to it. You decide to go in the shower first, to clear your mind.

What do you do in the bathroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)