More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

Where to begin?

Salt Bay: America's Largest Orphantown

banner


Salt Bay is a suburb located in the Pacific City Metropolitan Area of King County, Washington. It is bordered by Seattle to the South and Lake Washington to the East.

Salt Bay is included in Pacific City's Oedipal Zone, and was designated a Type 2 OZ Municipal Area (colloquially known as an "Orphantown") in 2015. It is considered the largest Orphantown in North America, and like most such areas it is largely populated by family units lacking male heirs.

Salt Bay is a popular destination for residents of Pacific City, Seattle, and abroad. Its social, economic, and political structures are largely based around the area's Orphantown status. Rights and freedoms are granted to Salt Bay residents and visitors in a three-tier system.

The first tier consists of eldest sons from Pacific City and beyond, collectively known as "Alphas." Alphas have the right to treat those in lower tiers however they see fit, unless another Alpha has claimed ownership and granted limited protections.

The second tier, "Betas," includes the family members of Alphas and any non-Alphas visiting from outside Pacific City. They are considered above Salt Bay residents, but may be subject to restrictions and/or protections put in place by Alphas.

The third tier, "Locals," consists of the permanent residents of Salt Bay. They are not usually considered to be "real people," and are not granted any of the rights or privileges afforded to the other tiers (or US citizens in general).

-Wikipedia


map

OZReviews for Salt Bay, WA

  1. | Private Household | ***** | Comfy, spacious townhouse belonging to the Duggan family. There's a mother, a husband, and two daughters in their mid-20s. I came to Salt Bay planning on house-hopping, but stayed in one of their guest rooms for most of my trip. The women are welcoming, beautiful, and talented, while the husband is polite and stays out of the way: apparently a previous Alpha guest forbid him from even seeing his wife naked, so he won't be around when you use her (unless you lift that restriction, your call). I definitely recommend paying the Duggans a visit!
  2. | Private Household | *** | Expected a bimbo harem cuz its really near the pearsons clinic, but nope, just a loser and his stuck-up wife! She sucks pretty good dick tho and I made him watch which was fun. When I left I ordered them go get matching bimbo mods at the clinic ASAP, so they should be more fun when I come back next time lol. Your welcome.
  3. | Salt Bay Pearson's Perfections Clinic | ***** | As far as I know, this is the largest Pearson's Perfections on the West Coast. They specialize in walk-ins, which makes sense given how many Salt Bay residents are bullied into impromptu upgrades by pervy tourists... Myself included! They tripled my chosen victim's chest size in about an hour, which I thought was an impressive turnaround for such high-quality implants.
  4. | North Bay Yacht Club | **** | Great place to fuck some upper-class Locals. Salt Bay residents aren't allowed to take their boats very far, so the place is usually full of fancy yachts. Grab some champagne, a couple high-quality wives, and have yourself a great afternoon! Make sure to keep your Alpha OZID visible, though, or the employees will hassle you for trespassing.
  5. | Louise Piper Center for Fertility & Breeding | ***** | Not only do they pay good money for sperm donations, but they give out free breeder to Alphas. This should be the first stop on every visitor's agenda!
  6. | Harem Hill Resort & Spa | **** | They SAY that every room comes with five fucktoys, but my first night they ran out and I only had two. I had taken a bunch of pills to keep my stamina up, so those girls were BROKEN the next morning lol. At least the concierge eventually apologized and got me five brand new ones. The restaurant was pretty good, too.
  7. | Mrs. Cumdump's Premium Holes | *** | "Premium" might be overstating it a little: the only real difference between Mrs. Cumdump's and the other warehouse joints is that they clean off the holes (and women) after every customer. I only visited the Spunkyard because I was curious how the local Orphan guys get their rocks off; probably not worth it otherwise. Make sure to tell them you're an Alpha so you don't get charged.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)