More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

Salma Hayek: Standard Model

Salma Hayek was sitting in her patio dressed in a bikini her breasts bulging and her bottoms also bulging with her cock. It had been 4 months since she had gotten that e-mail from New-U. To change sex from a woman to... something better, it hadn't been taken well at first but because she was so small compared to others like Halle Berry, Megan Fox and Whoopi Goldberg movie deals were not out of reach and she was in the business of acting once again. But there had been times where she was... envious of them. Megan in particular so big... so powerful... so... full... she felt her balls swell slightly.

That was another thing, she didn't think it would affect her that much but she was really... really drawn to women. Not just on an emotional level but deeper... more... primal. A desire to just take them and ravage them day and night filling them with seed, watching their belly's swell. It was why she now had a girlfriend, though they hadn't gotten to actually doing it till yesterday. Also there was the issue that she wanted to grow but not have it be permanent yet. Apparently they were working on a new product for that, considering that Growth Injectors were permanent growth. The best, current, option was Futafume and the New-U Gum.

So she had bought both a few weeks back and had used the Futafume few times with her new girlfriend. She had to admit it was quite a feeling being bigger and stronger. She hadn't used the gum yet mainly because she didn't know if she got the gum she wanted. But she wanted to try it out sometime soon. In fact... she wanted to try it now. She reached for the small table where her phone was and speed-dialed her girlfriends number. A few rings and an answer, "Hello?" Said a slightly accented feminine voice.

Salma smiled, "Madiha? Mind coming over real quick I wanna try something.... different." she said.

A slight chuckle, "Salma we did it 5 times yesterday I'm a bit sore from that." said her girlfriend.

Salma was quite fortunate that Madiha wasn't bound by tradition, otherwise normally they wouldn't be dating. "I just want to try something we don't have to do it." she said.

A slight sigh, "Alright I'll be there in 5 minutes." she said and the phone line was closed. She got up and walked back inside she went to the living room and grabbed a small ceramic pot and she opened it to reveal the New-U Gum. She had bought 3 packs which weren't cheap $600 in total. She grabbed all three and opened them. As standard they all came with 2 reset gums each and 4 transformation gums. But what transformation was up in the air. She was glad she had the manual to all the possible transformations that described what each gum would do that was another $300 for that. The first pack had, Super Stud, Bimbo Jam, Sassy Cougar, and Futanari Frisk, all worthless. Super Stud would turn her into a man and she didn't want that... but her girlfriend could try the Bimbo Jam or Sassy Cougar. She pushed them aside and opened the next pack, here she sorta hit jackpot. Another Bimbo Jam, along with a Handsome Jock, Sultry Seductress but the prize was the Size Lover gum, which would make her whole body bigger. She made sure to set that to the side, and opened the last pack...

Does she score the gum she's looking for? The Big-Balled Breeder gum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)