More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Who do you follow?

Sally and Jenna. 19-year-old college girls

"Sally girl, I think I just found the answer to our problems," Jenna laughed, bouncing into the campus coffee shop and hugging her friend before sitting down at the table.

"What are you talking about?" Sally asked her friend and sometime lover, smiling at the slender redhead's enthusiasm.

"I found an ad for this great job on Craigslist! Its at some exclusive resort, and get this! It pays $4500 a month, with room and board included. They also talk about bonuses for good performance. We work a few months and we'll have enough to register for the spring semester. It means we'd just have to take the fall off."

"What kind of work is it?"

"The ad said housekeeping, waitressing and hospitality work. We've both been waitresses, and anyone can clean a room and make a bed. I sent our applications and pics in, and I just got a response that they want us both for an interview this afternoon."

"Wait a minute. You already applied? Without asking me?"

"I had to, sweetie. The ad said the opportunity was only open for another hour, and I didn't think you'd mind. And we do need the money, babe." Jenna reached out her hand and squeezed Sally's fingers, giving her a sultry smile. "Besides, if we get the job we can spend our time off enjoying each other. I know how much you like that."

Sally blushed and bowed her head in embarrassment. Jenna wasn't the first woman she'd shared a bed with, but she was by far the most exciting. The redhead's dominant personality was a perfect match for her own natural submissiveness, and her sexual inventiveness made Sally shiver with excitement. She was so good she almost made Sally want to give up her occasional male lovers. Almost.

"Ok, I guess. What was that part about sending pics?"

"They wanted pics with the application. I sent them that one of us from the pool party. You know, the one where we're slutting it up in bikinis."

"Jenna!"

"Why not! They want to see what we look like, and that way they got the whole package. The red and blonde team," she laughed, reaching out to touch Sally's dark blonde hair. "Of course it was probably those boobs of yours that got their attention." She raised an eyebrow with a grin.

"Anyway, finish your coffee and run home to change. The interview is at the Hyatt downtown, 3pm sharp. I gotta run sweetie. Later." The redhead gave her a hug and a quick nuzzle of her neck before striding out of the coffee shop. Sally watched the sway of her hips and the athletic ripeness of her ass as she walked away and sighed happily as she finished her coffee.

The two young women had met a month before at a party. Sally had been drunk and Jenna had fended off a couple of guys who were clearly intent on having their way with her. She had got Sally home,and the two of them had wound up in bed, spending the rest of the night devouring each other.

Since then they had been intimate four more times, and while they weren't committed to each other exclusively, Sally had only been with one man since meeting Jenna, and it had been a disappointing experience with an older man, one of her professors who she hoped to influence for better grades.

Jenna was lesbian, with no interest in men but a tolerance for Sally's bisexuality. Neither one of them seemed certain about how serious they wanted their relationship to be, but both of them enjoyed each other's company. Both in and out of bed.

With a smile, Sally drained the last of her cup and gathered up her things to head home and get ready.

How does the interview go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)