More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who is meeting whom, and what are they doing?

Sally, a no-nonsense police officer

Sally gripped her steering wheel as hard as she could. She was beyond livid that her captain had screwed up so royally. Most of her department was off for the week, leaving her stuck with the grunt work. If she wasn't going to be stuck with stacks of paperwork, she'd for sure get stuck with a weird call.

She sat at her desk and began to type her reports, praying that nothing would come across her desk. Sure enough, an email soon reached her account, saying her was needed downtown. She groaned at what she would be stuck working with. Something mind-numbing like traffic duty, pulling over weirdos who'll do anything to avoid a ticket?

Or maybe she'd be stuck chasing the city's exhibitionist. Someone had been making headlines for the last two months, streaking through public areas, skinny dipping in private pools, and just making a nuisance of himself. Or at least, Sally thought he was a nuisance. The city seemed to think they were funny. A few officers on the even found them sexy, wishing they'd be the ones to tail them.

Then there were the countless other problems she could face today. Sally secretly hoped that she'd get partnered with Lieutenant Roy today. He wasn't as serious as she was, but he was the only person on the that could make her laugh. It helped that he was easy on the eyes.

What's Sally stuck with? Roy's partner? The exhibitionist? Or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)