More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Throne65 Throne65

What's Sally stuck with? Roy's partner? The exhibitionist? Or something else?

The exhibitionist (Male path)

Sally listened as her dispatcher called over the radio. "Car 69, we have reports that Leonard Parker has been spotted near the downtown area. He is either attempting another one of his 'protests' or is merely being a nuisance again. Either way, please make your way to the scene and arrest him."

Sally groaned as she drove towards the downtown location. She absolutely hated this Leonard. He had some kind of axe to grind against clothing and took every opportunity to streak or skinny dip in public to make his statement known. He fortunately never performed any lewd acts like masturbation, but that wasn't a high bar in Sally's view.

Every female cop wanted to be the one to bring him in, but Sally knew if wasn't for the hope of arresting him. Leonard had a very fit body, complete with toned abs, dark hair, a light tan, and a dick of five inches when flaccid. Even Sally admitted, deep down in a hated part of herself, that he was an extremely attractive man. Heaven only knew what secret plans those other officers had for him.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Sally turned her lights on and sped toward her destination. "Unit 69, responding."

Where does she find Leonard?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)