More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pablosantori pablosantori

Who else is in the city?

Salara- an adventurous thief.

Your stunning emerald eyes glimmer with an inner light of their own and a thick long braid of raven black hair inherited from your Persian ancestry swings from your shoulder as you make your way back to Athenapolis. While others were trying desperately to get out of the city, you slip in walking next to a farmer who is bringing in a final load of foodstuff. You are not afraid of the armies outside the city and intend to take advantage of the chaos. You'll scavenge through all the houses of the rich and wealthy picking up enough of the gems and coin to make this visit worth your time.

You wear a tight shirt that reveals every contour of your torso, molding your breasts tightly against your ribs, but loose enough around your arms to hide the knives sheathed against your wrists. You sport a short skirt that will not limit your nimble attributes. Black is your favorite color, and all your clothes are as dark as your hair.

Unlike some thieves you like to travel light, you do have a set of lockpicks hidden in your thick braid for emergencies that you can sometime use to open locks, but to be honest that is not your best skill. Neither is your ability to lift a purse, although you can do that if need arises or slip a ring off the finger of a groping hand as they cop a feel.

No, you are best at two very useful skills. The first is slipping into houses through open windows or gaps in the rafters. And the second is your ability to place your thin blades between your victim's ribs so smoothly that they sometimes die before they even feel any pain.

You have worked with others over the years but prefer to keep your business arrangements businesslike. Every time you've worked with a man for more than two or three jobs, they think that you are a couple and start expecting you to share your bed as well as your jobs. It's not that you don't like men, you've had your share of lovers, but you don't trust them and so far, no man has ever given you reason to change your opinion of them.

Tonight, you have a few targets on your list. Who will you rob? Perhaps the house of a garrison commander who is exhausted trying to rally what forces he can in a last-ditch effort to save his doomed city? Or the house of the fat lazy stablemaster you watched most of the day earlier this week?

What are Salara's plans tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)