More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Who is calling Sasukes name?

Sakura

The first thing that Sasuke noticed when he found the person calling out for him was short bright pink hair. Sasuke didn’t need to look further as there was only one person that had could have hair like that. Sasuke grumbled under his breath as out of everyone it could have been the one to wake him was his most rabid fangirl. Admittedly she had become better over the years going from useless in his eyes to being a key figure in the fourth Shinobi War. Either way he didn’t like having his rest interrupted. “What do you want Sakura?” He grunted out with annoyance.

Sakura either didn’t notice or didn’t care for his dismissal as she smiled and kept moving towards Sasuke. “I was wondering if you wanted to have some fun Sasuke.” Sakura spoke cheerily to Sasuke,

“You are so uptight that you need to unwind.” Sasuke just grunted and dismissed her idea.

“Sakura, I don’t need to relax I need you to go away.” Sasuke was hoping if he was blunt enough that the annoying girl would just go away. Though the girls smile didn’t get any less cheery in fact it seemed to get more sinister. Sasuke didn’t notice that though and just stood up in order to leave. Just as he was about to pass by Sakura, he heard her speak.

“Well Sasuke I won’t be giving you a choice in the matter.” With that said Sakura gave a poke to the side of Sasuke’s neck making him drop like a sack of potatoes. “I guess I will just have to make you have fun then.”

Sasuke awakens to what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)