More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What does he see?

Sakura Haruno

When Jiraiya looked over the wall he found the source of the moans. That source was a woman with bright pink hair. Jiraiya noticed the reason that the woman was moan was due to her fucking herself with a bright pink dildo that she somehow snuck into the hot springs. The woman was moving the dildo with one hand while her other was playing with her respectable C-cup breasts.

Jiraiya decided that watching and writing would be enough for now, so he took his notepad out of his pocket and started to jot down what he was seeing. That was the standard for the next 10 minutes. Jiraiya would watch the woman play with herself. Eventually the woman let out an extremely loud moan signaling that she had reached her peak. He watched on as the woman seemed to quiver due to the intensity of her orgasm.

When the excitement finally died down the Woman opened her eyes and Jiraiya noticed her emerald green orbs. That is when Jiraiya realized who this was. The woman he had been watching was his student’s childhood crush Sakura Haruno. Jiraiya had to admit that she had filled out very well from the flat-chested girl she once was.

Pushing that aside he watched as once Sakura had recovered from the ecstasy of her climax, she removed the dildo that was inside her. Once it was out Jiraiya noticed that it was a fairly large length of 7 inches. Sakura placed it at the edge of the spring and looked as if she was about to get out. Seeing this Jiraiya put his pad away and was about to head out to a new destination for his “research” when he heard, “If you don’t come out now, I will knock your block off!”

What does Jiraiya do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)