More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

Sabrina Carpenter

You find yourself in the 'Emails I Can't Send' singers body, when you jumped into her 4' 11" 24 year-old figure she was in bed fingering her bushy beaver...deepthroating the digits of her other hand activating her gag reflex; You're surprised Miss Carpenter is such a slut, Sabrina could have any guy she wants as she says "having a man in my holes.....ANY MAN IS BETTER THAN MASTURBATING ALONE" as the doorbell rings.

"SHIT......I FORGOT" heading downstairs, opening the door she sees a scrawny thin geeky kid looking at his nametag....'JEREMY' she thinks 'not the kind of man I usually go out with but he'll do in a pinch': "Super Deluxe Martini Sheet Pizza for Miss Sabrina Carpen"....as he's pulled inside, "ter with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and onions....that's $38.00 plus a tip I hope"? Jeremy watches the blonde's petite ass wiggle back & forth as she walks towards her purse, Sabrina's legs are short yet toned and shapely, when the door opened he got an eyeful of the actresses 32 inch titties...about a 30A cup he thinks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)