More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by servus servus

Who will you write to?

STRAIGHT4U (The hardest path: will you be able to taste the nice straight cock?)

There is a fundamental rule that you learned using the dating apps: you must always focus on the most reliable stud. The proposal for the threesome stimulates your imagination, but you don't even know who the third man is. And then a 21-year-old boy is definitely not reliable. And the picture? He probably uploaded the portrait of a model found on the internet.

Steve, on the other hand, is a 38-year-old man, he has already presented himself with his name, and this is no small thing. Try to give him a chance, come on!

You write to him: “Hi Steve, my name is Pietro. I'm fine, thanks, and you?"

Steve replies immediately: “Me too, thanks! What are you looking for?"

You: "What everyone is looking for: fun, sex, friendship ... You too, isn't it?"

Steve: "Yes, of course ... I like your picture, you are a really nice guy"

You: “Thanks, you have a nice chest. But don't you have a face picture?"

Steve sends you a picture immediately. He is not bad at all! A handsome male with a thin moustache, a calm and determined look at the same time. He is sexy and reliable, a mix that convinces and attracts you.

You write to him: "Wow, what a handsome man! I'd like to meet you, do you know? "

Steve: “Why not? But first I must confess one thing to you: as you may have understood from my username, I'm straight. I have no experience with men, even if I'm a little curious. I like women and I like them very much"

What will you answer him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)