More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChooseYourDoom ChooseYourDoom

You take a look at the roster.

SMOTHERELLA

Fighting style: Smotherella is a powerful wrestler, thanks to years of going undefeated in the arena and her thicc, curvy body. Her main weapon is her ass and her signature move is the facesit. She's capable of a mean reverse headscissor. Smotherella is one of the most feared warriors in the arena, as she can defeat any fighter merely by sitting on them. Those whom she defeats either end up as her living throne, spending hours at a time beneath her ass and subsist on a diet of eating ass. Needless to say, a shameful end for any gladiatrix.

Equipment: She wears tight black leggings that accentuate her perfectly round fat ass. Aside from that, she is barefoot and wears nothing but a black bra to cover her chest.

Your text Here

You enter the arena, where you see she's already waiting for you, her back turned to you. She slaps her round ass and turns to look at you with a sinister look in her eyes. Slowly, she brings two fingers to her lips and then moves them to her left ass cheek, as if to say "you're gonna kiss my ass".

You can't help but marvel at the sight of it. Her ass is perfectly round, and bigger than your head. You know in an instant that the tales about her are true. She very well could defeat you just by sitting on you.

She turns around and starts walking towards you with a confident smile on her face. As she struts toward the center of the arena, you notice that her thighs are just as thick.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)