More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

The first experiment you’ll be participating will be with...

SCP-1004

Another day, another impending . So you told yourself, at least. Mostly because it was true.

As the metal doors opened up, you briskly walked inside with a bored look, entering a massive room that contained nothing other than a pedestal holding an item that would no doubt be the thing that would kill you today.

You gave a brief glance behind you as the doors closed, seeing a few security personals giving you a knowing thumbs-up, most likely because they knew something about today's experiment that you didn't. With the metal doors shut and locked, you rolled your eyes before walking up to the pedestal to study the item more closely.

On the pedestal was a laptop. A really old laptop, if you needed to be more specific. Nothing like the one that you have back in your specialized confinement chambers. Along with it was a computer disc already inserted in the disc plate. The disc itself was completely white, except written on it was the words "Factory Porn."

You raised an incredulous eyebrow, asking out loud, "Is this a prank?"

Just then, the hidden speakerphones in the room activated with a screech, making you wince as you heard a familiar researcher respond, "I assure you, Mr. Conner, that this is most certainly not a prank. As you already know, we can't afford a sense of humor when it comes to experiments like these."

You recognized the voice. Dr. Marlowe, the hand puppet scientist. It's been months since you last spoke to him. Despite being one of the researchers here, he was the only person to ever treat you with any amount of dignity even before the incident regarding his brain-swapping with the toy puppet. Nice guy.

"So, what? You just want me to watch whatever's inside this suspiciously marked porn disc?" You asked, finding the situation to be a bit odd. "Out of all the things I've ever done for you guys, this has to be the weirdest one just on principle."

"Debatable, but fair." The researcher replied amicably, before explaining, "This is SCP-1004. To put it simply, it's a disc that allows you to search and watch all manners of pornographic content. The content in question can range from any videos that already exist in the real world, to even depicting situations that haven't actually happened in reality."

"Wait, what? What do you mean by that?" You perked up, suddenly more interested in today's experiment than you were just moments ago.

"It means if you were to search up a hypothetical scenario using SCP-1004, it would produce endless amounts of content accurately related to your search query. Actually, scratch that, the more understandable term would be to say that it produces video footage of the hypothetical scenario, whether it actually happened or not."

"So... like..." You mumbled awkwardly, "If I searched up the words 'Conner makes out with two hot twin girls with busty breasts,' it'll actually give me real-life footage of that, even though I basically never touched a woman before in my entire life?"

"Yes, basically."

You blinked stupidly to yourself, before wordlessly pushing the disc into the computer and turning it on, curious to see how this SCP would work. If this was real, then you could probably look up a shit ton of things that could only exist in the deepest of your depraved perverted fantasies.

But then you paused, remembering where you were.

"Wait a minute," You sighed after coming to this realization, "What's the catch? I know you didn't call me here just to test out and see if the porn's good or not. I'm the guy they send in to be a test dummy for experiments when they don't actually want anyone to die, not the guy they send in to critique porn movies. So what, is it possessed by a demonic spirit? Some internet virus that takes your soul after you nut a few times? Or is it some kind of asshole genie that makes your wish come true in the most horrible way possible?"

"Nothing too outlandish this time, I'm afraid. No, the only downside you'll most likely experience will come after extended use of the SCP, to which it will slowly cause your sexual desires to be even more depraved and taboo, deforming your morals until you become a shell of your former self, unable to find sexual gratification through masturbation anymore as you either seek to perform your newfound disgusting fetishes upon others without their consent or mutilate yourself in order to gain some semblance of an orgasm one last time."

...

"What the fuck." You commented simply.

"Yes, quite indeed."

You gave a silent sigh, pinching your brows together as you slowly digested the drawbacks. After a moment, you finally asked, "And why do you need me to suffer through all of this instead of using a regular D-Class personal like you usually do?"

"Frankly, this is mostly just to test how vigorous and adaptive your Regenerative Immortality is when bringing you back to life. We want to see if any mental side effects that you've afflicted from experiments will be cured after you come back from . Remember when you briefly came back as a wooden log during testing with SCP-407?"

Ah right, the musical recorder that turned your corpse into an actual forest with living creatures and mushrooms and shit. Good times.

"Most of us are still scratching our heads as to how your ability changed your new body in order to adapt to your surroundings in order to survive. It's perplexing enough that we've been granted permission to further study upon this, which is why this is going to be the first test out of many to see how effective your Regenerative Immortality truly is. Depending on the results, we might even be able to use you for testing with specific SCPs that we've previously refrained from introducing, out of concern that they might counteract with your immortality."

"Oh wow, how considerate of thee." You deadpanned.

"Now now, Mr. Conner. Sarcasm is beneath you."

Ugh, whatever.

Knowing the drawbacks from using unlimited porn search engine, you study it for a brief moment before asking, "So what's the likelihood that I start to turn into an evil serial sex maniac that kills and fuck every living being in sight?"

"After a few hours of use? Very likely. We have guards ready on command to shoot you should you reach that point."

"And on the off chance that I come back and still act like a -murderer?" You added with a raised eyebrow.

"Not to worry. We'll sedate you and administer Class-D amnestics in order to purge any memetic effects that SCP-1004 might have given you, along with all memories of your time using it. This will hopefully be enough to bring you back to sanity if such an event were to occur."

"'Hopefully,' he says." You muttered, "Such good vibes. Clearly, nothing could possibly go wrong."

"Please do not invoke Murphy's law into this, Conner. You know better than I how very real that law is and how many Foundation members have died because of it."

You took a deep breath, shaking off any anxiety you have about the situation as you proceed to load up the program from the disc into the computer.

It started loading up before the monitor turned to pitch black. You were briefly worried that the computer might have frozen up on you before the screen turned back on to display a company logo called, "The Factory."

Soon after, the logo was replaced with the text, "What would you like to see?"

With a bit of trepidation, you placed your fingers on the keyboard as you took the time to think to yourself what it was that you wanted to see first before you potentially start to get into the -gore stuff. It was at that moment that you realized a detail that you haven't discussed with Dr. Marlowe yet.

"Is it required that I masturbate during all this? Because if I'm gonna be honest, I'm probably not comfortable jerking it off with people directly watching me." You asked the doctor.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, but after a few minutes upon using the SCP, you'll most likely stop caring due to the effects that it'll have on your mind."

"Great..." You muttered with annoyance but shook off your frustration as you concentrated back to the task at hand.

Let's see... This thing will basically let you see video footage of anything you want, right? Might as well enjoy the things you're normally into while you still can before it warps your mind into a sick twisted version of itself.

You begin typing down a scenario you've always fantasized, somewhat looking forward to see what will pop up in the results.

What did you type down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)