More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

Where does our story begin?

Ryan Brooks - Late for school.

*Tick* *Tock*

I should get up...

*Tick* *Tock*

It's quarter to six...

*Tick* *Tock*

I'm going to be late...

*Tick* *Tock*

Will I be late?

*Tick* *Tock*

I'm not gonna be late...

*Tick* *Tock*

I can...

*Tick*

Rest for...

*Tock*

Five..more....

"Ryan Brooks! What the hell do you think you're doing laying there?!"

My eyes shot open in a blur, "I- Mom? fucc- Uh-" leaning up in my bed, it took me a while for my eyes to adjust to the light in the room. Even longer so for me to see the tall, quite busty figure leaning over me with her arms crossed. I instantly shifted my gaze to my nightstand, more particularly the digital clock I have facing me. "Shit-" The time reads 9:30 am.

"Shit is right young man! Seriously, you're 18 now, do you think this is acceptable?"

"No Mam-" I groan as I try to maintain eye contact with her, it's reasonably difficult; with her standing above him in her loose nightgown, showing off ample cleavage, from this angle her tits are larger than her head. Also, what the fuck is up with wearing a nightgown with a v-neck that deep? I don't understand how that could be considered comforta-

"Hello?!" She said, snapping her fingers to gain his attention. "This is why you can't keep a job," *Sigh* "You're 18, an adult, start acting like it." With a spin on her slippers, she turned around and started heading for the door, subtly swaying her hips. "You're still going to school, so get your bag and let's go!"

I finally lean up from my splayed down position, "Wait seriously? I already missed half of my classes. Can't I just call in sick?"

Her hips stopped their swaying in an instant, she glared back at me, and I had a pretty good idea what she was going to say. "No. Because that's not what responsible people do." She turned around completely, facing me with her hands on her hips. "If I were to call in sick to the hospital just because I was feeling lazy. One, we wouldn't be able to keep the lights on, and the water running." Here we go again.. "And two, people could actually die without my presence!" She pointed a finger directly at me, "So you're going to go to school, late or not, I don't care." And with another spin on her feet, she's gone.

Shit, "Well, can you at least drive me there?" I shouted down the hallway, "I missed the bus!"

"I hope that's a joke!" Came her reply from the kitchen, "I have to clock in soon, if I were to drop you off I'd get there late."

Shit, Well, I guess I'm walking-

"You might want an umbrella, it's pouring out there."

Shit, of course, it is... Yeah, there's no way I'm walking all the way over there in the pouring rain, I could probably just wait for Mom to leave, then-

"I'm heading out soon," Her voice echoed out of her bedroom this time, she's probably changing into her nurse uniform. "I'm going to call the school later," Of course she will, "If I hear that you didn't show up, we're going to have some problems, mister." Yeah well, we already have problems so...

"Yes, mom." Guess I'm going to have to pay a cab... Unless- With a groan, I reach under my bed, grab my phone and rip it out of it's charging port. "Come on Zoey, don't let me down," I mumble to myself as I send a text to my older sister,

"HEY Z! It's an emergency!"

After sending the message and waiting for a response, to no avail, I sigh to myself as I get off my bed and head for the bathroom. Guess I'm going to have a pay a cab.

*Bing!*

Yes! I flip out my phone so fast it flies off my hand and nearly falls into the toilet. "Fukin dush nozzles.." It lands on the floor with a loud *Clank!* "Shit!" I rush over to the wreckage and lean down to- Well, there goes my new phone, I just bought this two weeks ago! Right on the screen lay two large cracks, streaking across its surface. That's what I get for wasting most of the cash I made from my last shortlived job on a phone, and not buying a case I guess... Zoey did tell me to buy one... Zoey! The phone still turns on, and I can maneuver across the various screens with general ease. Opening up my texts I find Zoey's response.

"Let me guess, ur late for school, or u got yourself stuck in the washing machine again?"

"Har har, u won't let that one go I see."

"Would u?"

I grinned to myself, she's totally right.

"Fair point, but I actually need a ride..."

"Nope."

*Sigh*

"I'm stuck in the washing machine."

"I'm on my way little bro!"


"Ryan! What are you doing here? Get your butt to school!" I raise my head from my bowl of cereal to see my mother at the kitchen entrance, she's decked out in her full nurse getup. The buttoned-up white suit doesn't leave much to one's imagination since her attractive well-toned figure and her rather large breasts make it hard for the fabric to hide her form. It doesn't help that she's fairly young for a mother with three children, only being 36, or is it 38? I honestly don't remember. What I'm saying is, she's quite the looker, she and dad know it, he always brings up how much of a lucky man he is.

"What does it look like I doing?" Gesturing to my bowl, and speaking with a mouthful of milk and oats.

She crossed her arms, squeezing her breasts together, "Now's not the time for you sass mister." When is it the time?

"I eating cereal!"

"Yeah, I'm not an idiot,"

"Wuh, then why the fuck did you ask?"

Her face scrunched up in what I assume is the essence of pure anger as she marched over to my side at the table, what happened to her last night? She's more cranky than usual. Grabbing my shoulders, she me to a standing position and began pushing me towards the door.

"Hey, Mum chill!" I stammered as I began stumbling forward out of the kitchen and down the stairs to the front door, milk, and oats flying out of my bowl and landing on the carpet. "You're making a mess!"

"You'll clean it up when you get back," She said matter of factly.

"I'll what!?"

"I'm not going to tell you again. Go. To. School." She emphasized each word with a poke to my back, "You can eat the cereal while you walk."

"Why the hell would I do that? During the rain none the less?!"

"Fine, forget the cereal, just go!" She gestured to the door behind me, chop chop, all of this could've been avoided if you bothered to wake up on time.

*Sigh* "Alright, let me get the umbrella."

"Yeah, too late for that, go before I-"

"Hey, Mom! Sup Ryan."

Zoey?! Thank god! She came in at the right time, I turn around with a wide grin forming on my face. I must look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind looking like an idiot around her, it's not like it's anything new, she already sees me as her little dummy. Zoey's currently in her police attire, badge and all. She always wanted to join the police since she was twelve, and after multiple years of training and hard work, Zoey made her dream come true; good on her, she wears her badge like a trophy, and after all the effort that was put into getting it, she deserves to have that right.

And all those years of training made her body quite the sight to look at, but since she moved out four years ago, I rarely get to see her anymore in anything less than a blouse. Though it's not like I need to, her perfect face and red hair aren't enough, she also fills out everything she decides to put on, she has average sized breasts for a chick in her 20's, hell, I'd say her chest is slightly above average. But her ass and thighs are most definitely her standouts, there's not a doubt in my mind, I'd let her sit on my lap any day; sadly the only lap she'd sit on belongs to her boyfriend, Hunter. Don't get me wrong, I like Hunter, he's a chill dude and the perfect guy for Zoey, he's a lawyer, she's a cop; they make a pretty dope team.

I seriously need to stop checking her out, she's one of the few people in my entire family who isn't out to get me, or so it seems at least. I was adopted at a young age, and it looks like even now, I'm still an outsider. I don't understand why my parents even adopted me if they weren't going to treat me the same way as they do with my sisters. Zoey always acted like I were part of the family, more so than my parents did/do, I guess that's why we're so close; she seems like more of a mother to me than my actual mother is at times. So I don't want her to see me as some perv who gets off to every action she does, well, I might have the occasional fap session to pictures of her, but it's not... Okay, I do perv on her, but I don't want her to see me in that light, if she shuns me, I won't have anyone else to lean on.

"Oh, Zoey!" Mom said in surprise, "What brings you here?"

"Oh, just driving by, wanted to pop in and say hi." Zoey wrapped her strong arm around my shoulder and leaned into me. "So watcha'guys doing?" Her closeness to my back smushed her breasts into me, even with her police uniform on I could feel the softness of her chest, like two pillows- More like two pillows in an armored case, but still pillows none-the-less. I was more worried about not getting a boner, if she noticed that something as simple as hugging me from behind turns me on, there's going to be a lot less physical contact in our future.

Mom's face turned from surprise back to stern, "Ryan is continuously delaying something as simple as walking to school."

"What?" Zoey flicks back a strand a wet red hair from her face. "Out in the rain? I can drive him there, it's no big deal." She steps away from me, removing the soft sensation on my back, then I feel a wet hand clasp my dry one as I'm pulled out of the house and into the pouring rain. "We better get going!" Zoey shouted back to mom through the loud drum of the rain, "Don't want him to be later than he already is!"

My eyes were glued to her swaying hips in her tight police bottom, as she pulled me to her police cruiser; all of her training definitely paid off, just looking at Zoey's posterior is enough to let everyone know, one kick from her and you're gonna feel it for a week.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)