More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does he ticket her/arrest her/ let her go...??

Run her in!

 Mike hated to do it!  However, the new 'zero tolerance' policy didn't leave him much options.  He headed to Cyndi's car already regretting what he was about to do.  As he approached the car, his view of her beautiful breasts rising and falling with each breath she took, caused a stirring inhis loins.

   Cyndi watched the officer approach the car.  In the pit of her stomach she knew what was about to happen.  She held out a glimmer of hope for some leniency.  She didn't want to look him in the face, she was afraid she would know the answer by reading his expression.  Quite accidentally she ended up staring at his bulging crotch, and a rippling sensation overtook her body.  She felt her face redden with the embarassment of the situation.

   "Miss McAllister, could you please step out of the car, and make your way to the back again?"  The deep voice pierced through the hum of the nearby traffic.

   Cyndi couldn't help it!  She didn't want to, but the tears started falling!  Panic was setting in!  "I--I--I can't!  Th-Th-This can't be h-ha-happening!"  Her hands covered her face trying to hide her flowing tears.

   "Please, just step to the back of the car."  Oficer Legowski reminded her of his request.  It was more of an order than a request.  Cyndi could tell he was becoming agitated.  She reached for the handle, hands shaking uncontrollably!

   Cyndi hobbled to the back of the car, stabilizing herself along the way by keeping a hand on the car the whole time.  By the time she made it to the back, her whole body was convulsing as she bawled.  Her tears created rivers down her cheeks and dripped into puddles on the ground below her.  She began pleading!  "Please!  Don't!  Please don't!  I can't!  You can't!"

   "Oh yes I can!" Mike interupted her.  "Listen, please relax, and this'll go much easier!"

   That's not what Cyndi needed to hear!  The tears and hysteria were renewed.  Cyndi began babbling on and on.  It wasn't long before Cyndi exclaimed something that caught Mike's attention!

   "Please," she continued, "I'll do anything!"  Cyndi didn't even realize what she was saying!  "I can't go to jail!  I'll do anything!  Anything you want... just name it!  Anything!  Just don't take me in!"

   Mike snickered, "I told you, to relax!  Now we have to add attempted bribery to the charges!  You best be quiet and relax!"  He then escorted the leggy blonde to the back of the patrol car and gently placed her in the back seat!

   Cyndi was hysterical now!  She was ranting, raving, pleading, and crying!  She continued offering to do anything to get out of her predicament.  She was so hysterical, that she didn't hear the officer cancel the call for the tow truck!  She also didn't notice him flipping switches and hitting buttons on his control panel.  It wasn't until he turned in his seat and watched Cyndi carry on, that Cyndi realized there was a relative silence in the car!

   She wiped her eyes and focused on the man in the front seat.  Something about him changed!  She wasn't sure, but it seemed like he had an evil glint to the slight smile on his face.  She took several deep breaths in an effort to steady her breathing.  Feeling somewhat in control of herself, she gathered enough courage to look the officer in the face.  Cyndi shot him a questioning look.

   Officer Legowski broke the silence.  "I've decided to accept your offer!"  His smile now turned more to a sneer!  "You can start by taking off that blouse!  You've been teasing me ever since I pulled you over, now it's time to let me see!"  He waited for Cyndi's reaction!

   Cyndi's response was extremely predictable!  Instinctively she covered herself, trying ineffectively to hide her bountiful assets!  Her face reddened in anger!  Before she even got a chance to utter a response, Mike interupted!

   "Forget it!  Just as I thought! ..." his voice trailed off muttering something.  He turned around, grabbed his clipboard, and began scribbling something down.  He picked up the microphone and was ready to call dispatch, when he heard Cyndi behind him!  Almost in a whisper, "Stop!"

   Cyndi's mind was spinning!  She was desparate!  She had to get out of this somehow!  She did say 'anything'!  Anyway, he was in the front seat, and she in the back... he couldn't do anything to her from there!  She was drunk!  Had she teased him?  Was she leading him on?  He offered her a way out!  "Just go along with it," she told herself.  Just before he radioed dispatch, she told him to stop!  "I'll do it," she whispered.  She watched as he replaced the radio and shifted in his seat again.

   "All right then!  Let's get moving!  Let's see what you've been dying to show me!  Take off that blouse!"  Mike could see the confusion in her face.

   Cyndi slowly reached for the buttons of her black blouse.  She undid each button with shaking hands.  Her nerves were rattled!  She was drunk, but she knew what she was doing!  What he said, bothered her!  Was she 'dying to show him'?  She already admitted that she was fascinated ... attracted to him!  Was she teasing him?  If not then, she is now!  The bottom button was undone and the blouse opened up, exposing Cyndi's 38-C breasts, encased in a black, silk, and lace bra.  The lace tantalizingly decorated the creamy white flesh.  The silk barely covered the nipples, which were beginning to protrude.

   "Ah!  So nice!"  Mike complemented her!  "Very beautiful!  But you know you want to show me more, don't you?  You want to show me how beautiful your tits are!  You've been dying to show me how proud you are of your beautiful tits!"  Then the order came!  "Show me!"

   Cyndi knew, deep inside, that simply showing her bra was going to be enough!  But something strange was happening also!  Deep inside, Cyndi was getting excited by this brazen behavior.  It was so nasty, that she was actually getting turned on!  She cupped her breasts, and pushed them up and together, even more so than they already were.  She palmed each tit and massaged them thoroughly until her nipples were rock hard and poking into her hands.  Cyndi closed her eyes, and concentrated more on the feeling, than the act!  It was feeling good!  Unwittingly, she was putting on a show!

   Cyndi reached between her breasts and undid the clasp that held her mamaries together.  She tantalizingly rubbed each tit, gradually removing the silk fabric, and exposing more creamy white flesh.  Finally the fabric fell away to rest by her ribs.  Cyndi cupped each tit and held them up, as if she were offering them for inspection.  She allowed her thumbs and forefingers to pinch, and twist each nipple, causing them to harden even more.  Each twist, pinch, and pull elicited an inaudible moan from Cyndi.  Her hips began undulating and twitching unbeknownst to her.

   "Oh God," Mike moaned!  "You are incredible!  You are such a tease!  Look at you!  You are so wet!  You are so horny!  You enjoy this!  You enjoy showing me your body!  It's turning you on!  You are so fucking hot!"  He continued to push!  "You're so wet!  You're dying to show me how wet you are!  You want me to see everything!  You want to show me, don't you?  You want to take your panties off and show me, don't you?... Do it!"

   Cyndi was beside herself!  He was right!  She was hot!  She was wet!  She was horny!  She raised her hips off the seat, raised her skirt to her waist, hooked her thumbs under the strings holding up her panties, and lowered them to her ankles before she sat back down.  There she was!  She was in all her naked glory!

   Cyndi didn't wait for the next command.  She took it upon herself!  She spread her knees and started rubbing her pussy, spreading the wetness all over her pussy lips!  She was out of control now!  She NEEDED to get off!  She dipped her finger into the steaming caldron and pupmped it in and out, coating it with her juices.  She brought the finger out, and tasted her own sweetness.  She traced the slickened finger along her nipples.  She then repeated the same process with her other hand.

   She then shoved two fingers of her right hand into her pussy, while frigging her clit with the left.  Going beyond all sense of reason, Cyndi began moving her hands at a furious pace, building to a mind blowing orgasm!  She could feel it coming!  The waters were damming up, and she held them off as long as she could, while not missing a stroke!  Finally, it hit!  It slammed her as if she had run into a brick wall!  Her legs quivered, then froze, as her hips bucked forward meeting her thrusting fingers.  The dam broke, and Cyndi was awash with her copious fluids and her electrifying orgasm.  Her body continued to tremble as she came down.

   Cyndi was still coming down from her self-induced orgasm, that she didn't see the officer turn back around and fiddle with some more switches and buttons on his dash.  Without even turning around to acknowledge her presence, he simply iterated to Cyndi, "I was satisfactorily pleased!  You are free to go now!  Just do me one favor, and please be careful on the road!"  He then went back to doing his paperwork in silence.

   Cyndi, got dressed amidst a swirling array of confusion.  Why was he disinterested in her now?  Was that all there was?  Was it over?  Was she simply free to go?  Did she not turn him on?  No ticket?  No fine?  Did he want more from her?  No jail?  Why didn't he join her in the back?  Why didn't he make her do more?  Why was she asking so many questions?  She dressed in silence, slipped out of the car when he opened it, returned to her car, and drove off!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)