More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by atapoti atapoti

What do you decide to do?

Run for the back door

You give a quick nod and dash to the small door in the back. You give the door a strong push with your shoulder, but the door does not yield. You look down, seeing a rusted, iron bolt holding the door shut. Years of not being used has left the lock in disrepair. You try and pry it open, but the lock only budges slightly. You put your whole body weight into trying to push the bolt open. The thing moves slowly, inch by inch, squeaking loudly as it lets up.

The bolt finally snaps out of its locked position and the door begins to creek open. A smile of relief crosses your face, but before you can make your joyful escape, you hear a cackle a few steps behind you.

Your whole body jumps and you quickly spin around. A tall, muscular orc is now standing in front of you. A devious grin crosses his face. "Trying to escape are we?"

You take a step back, your back pressed to the door. Your mouth hangs open in horror. The orc takes a step toward you. Without even thinking, you spin back around and try and push the door open. But before you can do much of anything, the orc grabs you by the arm as whisks you towards him.

"My you're a lovely one," the orc comments as he gets a good look at you. You look at him in horror, your heart beating fast. "It'd be a waste not to be the first to enjoy a lass like you." The orc gives another cackle. Your eyes widen at the realization of what this beast plans to do with you.

"Please don't do this," you finally manage to say.

The orc gives a wide grin. He responds by effortlessly pulling you and tossing you into the stack of hay. You look on with tearing eyes as the orc steps over you. His hand reaches down to your blouse and pulls it down, letting your modest breasts slip free with a bounce. You wince at the orc's roughness and turn your head away.

A lewd chuckle escapes from under the orc's breath. He leans in on you and takes one of your breasts into his large palm. He roughly kneads the soft mound, occasionally pinching the nipple. You close your eyes in disgust, yet you feel a tingling from the orc's handling of your breast.

While he continues to message one of your breasts, he lets his face travel to the other one. You feel his hot breath on the unattended nipple, making your body shiver with goose bumps. Seconds later, you feel his rough, leathery tongue begin to tease it, circling it, flicking it. An unexpected, soft groan escapes your mouth. The orc grins at your reaction and continues to play with your bosom. Despite whatever disgust lies in your mind, your body can't help but react. Your nipples are becoming increasingly hard from the pleasurable attention the orc's is giving them. You can even feel your cunt begin to moisten.

You look at the orc, his grin getting bigger by the second. He knows your body is beginning to enjoy this. He does not stall on your breasts any longer and begins to move further down your body. He hikes up your skirt and tears away your undergarments. Without hesitation, he moves his face toward your maiden pussy.

The orc inhales deeply. "I love the smell of human women," he tells you. His hand reaches towards your sensitive cunt, and he runs a single finger up and down your slit, bumping your clit a few times. The feeling makes a muffled moan leave your lips. "And what's this..? Getting wet already?" the orc points out. "Are you enjoying this?"

"No," you respond quietly.

"Then what if I do this?" The orc parts your labia and runs his tongue up, down, and around your pink flesh. There was no denying it, his tongue felt great. It was a feeling that you had not once experienced in your life. You keep your mouth shut in order to contain your pleasure. The orc simply continued to lap at your pussy, but he knew the spot where you felt best. He let his rough tongue move to your clit, flicking it lightly. Your whole body responded, your back arching. You felt numb from the sudden pleasure, a deep inhale exclaiming your ecstasy.

The orc only paused slightly before resuming his on your tender clit. He licked around it, teasing it, keeping your body tense with pleasure. You moan loudly at the building pleasure. Your cunt growing extremely wet from the orc's ministration. Your back begins to bow, your breasts heaving; you're drawing closer to the edge. Despite your shame, despite your disgust, you're reaching the peak of ecstasy thanks to this orc.

But before you can reach that peak, the orc lets up, letting your body drop flatly into the hay. Your breath is heavy; you're still not satisfied, but neither is he. You look at him with needy eyes. He looks back with a dominating stare. Without much of a wait, the orc grabs at your clothes and tears them off, leaving you completely naked before him in a matter of seconds. You don't resist, in fact, your body presents itself to the orc by letting your legs slightly part.

The orc himself drops the leather cloth that covered his lower region. His cock escapes from underneath, fully erect, and larger than you expected. It's green like his skin and pulsing at the thought of being inside you.

A distant voice in your head screams for you to do something to stop this, but your immediate lust keeps you weak and willing. It might not be too late to retaliate, your voice of reason tells you.

The orc grabs his tool with a single hand and slowly strokes it up and down. "This is what you want, isn't it? Beg for it, human woman. Beg me to take you."

Do you beg for him to take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)