More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JenNS JenNS

Rules And Choosing An Adventure:

Rules

Credit to Delta77

Whassup. since you're here I'm going to assume you have at least some idea's you want to put into paper. Thats great! Whether you are a veteran pumping out chapters that could rival tolkien himself or have no clue what an alphabet is you're welcome to put those creative hormones to work.

So, the rules. i'm not going to tell you stuff like "don't be an asshole" because you either already know or don't care regardless. the rules are mostly there to keep things clear for a potential reader.

* When writing a new story (or branching off an existing story) title it as such: 1) the title of the adventure 2) your name 3) important fetishes/theme's in your story. you don't have to list everything, just things that might turn people off (for example: furry, , bdsm, pissplay,guro etc). none of these fetishes will be rejected I just hate getting invested in a story and suddenly without warning it gets weird so that it looks like this.

Title [name of author] (fetish 1, fetish 2, fetish 3, etc) so an example would be: vaporeon's weird encounter [Delta77] (furry, waterplay, interspecies sex)

*On the first page have: a list of your choices and a non mandatory short description/introduction.

* If you write a story and don't want others to branch away from it with their own then either comment/pm me and i'll reject any attempts for it. if you wanne give people special permission then you can again simply comment or pm me.

*Have fun (or don't im not your mom)

* Also I lied: I am going to tell you to not be an asshole

* If you feel like I need to change/add something feel free to let me know. this is the first time i'm doing something like this so I feel like a decapitated chicken blindly running around

Now go out there and write some great/terrible waifu harem smut!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)