More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Long John Silver Long John Silver

What are the rules?

Rules don´t stack

(I would be really happy to see someone post a few chapters in the alternative route (rules stacking) or in general. Also if you find good pictures that fit into my chapters, feel free post a link in the comments and I will add them. Otherwise just enjoy the story and feel free to make suggestions for potential rules.)


"On your fridge you will find a small white board with a non permanent marker. Whatever rule you write onto that board, your roommates will follow them. Well pretty much every rule. There are of course a few exceptions/rules for yourself.

  1. Most importantly, they will not follow rules which would hurt them or someone else permanently.
  2. "Just do everything I tell you to" or any variation of that does not work. This would be way too boring.
  3. The rules will only be followed within your house (more accurately your estate).
  4. A maximum of 3 rules can be added for the day. (If you need a lot of space to describe a rule, there might not be left enough for other rules! Also you can start with one rule in the morning and then add other rules later on, as long as it´s not past 11:59 am)
  5. The rules of a new day take effect in the morning (6 am to be exact).
  6. Last but not least, the rules don´t stack. A rule added on the first day gets erased once the rules of the next day come into effect, except if you decide not to add another set of rules for the day, but where is the fun in that?

Well that is pretty much it. I know this is a lot to take in and it seems unbelievable, but it´s not a joke. Just a gift from a man that was in your shoes. Now have fun and live a little. And feel free to experiment.

Count Mesmero"

Does Steve believe it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)