More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Mrjakobs Mrjakobs

What's next?

Rules 11 - Permission

Jeremy saw the investor’s lips moving, but didn’t hear a word he was saying. The circle of bigwigs which surrounded him felt like a bramble of weeds. The networking event had lost all meaning. Right now, all that mattered was Sage and Theo. Jeremy had lost track of when Sage had disappeared upstairs, and he wasn’t sure when Theo had chased after her. Perhaps thirty minutes, probably more. Knowing how eager Theo seemed, Jeremy was certain he was already face fucking Sage. He tapped his foot nervously, twirling his wine glass as he smiled politely at his guests.

Jeremy tried to focus, only managing to hear a single phrase or idea before his mind clouded with dark fantasies. He checked his phone every few minutes, despite the questionable looks he received when doing so. Jeremy tried to look interested, but it was nearly impossible as violating images invaded his mind. He saw Sage undoing her bra in front of Theo as he smirked and grabbed her hair firmly. Jeremy's hands clenched as he pictured Sage’s luscious lips wrapped around Theo's cock.

Jeremy jumped as he felt his phone buzz.

His heart leaped out of his chest. With a polite nod, Jeremy excused himself to a less populated part of the living room, opening his phone and reading Sage’s message.

SAGE: We’re getting started.

Jeremy reread the text as a video appeared. Shit, this was happening. He glanced around the room, assuring no one was behind him. Then pressed the play button as he stepped into the living room’s corner. A moan cracked from Jeremy's phone, causing him to frantically turn the volume down. He didn't care to check if anyone had heard it. His nervous glances would only make his guilt more obvious. The video played silently. Jeremy looked deep into his wife’s eyes as she aggressively sucked on an unfamiliar cock. It was thinner than David’s, but still longer than his own. Jeremy felt his heart sink as reality set in. Theo, the man he hated, was getting his dick sucked by Sage. He was having his way with her right now in their bedroom.

Jeremy watched with grit teeth as Theo aggressively pumped his cock deep into Sage’s open throat. He watched as Theo's hand grab the back of her head and push her lips agaisnt his ball sack. The video was long, at least several minutes of Theo relentlessly plowing into Sage’s throat with aggressive pumps. His balls slapped against her chin as Sage opened her mouth to take in his entire length. Theo's pace was relentless. Several times, Sage had to push him off to catch her breath before Theo would grab her head and shove his shaft back into her mouth, throat fucking without mercy. Jeremy could feel a bulge forming in his pants. He clenched his fists as Sage’s saliva dripped down Theo’s pulsing cock. She grabbed the base of his cock and began licking it up and down with a smooth rhythm, her eyes never leaving the camera. Before Jeremy could finish the video, another text came through.

SAGE: Should I fuck him?

Jeremy stared blankly at the screen, unsure how to answer. They had never agreed to her fucking Theo. At least, Jeremy couldn’t remember if they had. The truth was, the rules had become muddled for him. Jeremy's fantasies and desires had mixed with reality, leaving his mind in a state of voyeuristic dissonance.

For better or worse, Sage didn’t give Jeremy time to think. Another video appeared. Jeremy eye’s widened as he saw the video's thumbnail. It was Theo's long cock, now resting directly in front of Sage’s glistening pussy. Jeremy glanced around the living room, and upon seeing just how many people had congregated, finally broke free from his sexual stupor. He excused himself to the bathroom, avoiding eye contact to ensure he wasn't dragged into another conversation.

He passed the staircase to the second floor, and for the briefest moment, Jeremy contemplated going up and entering their bedroom. It was a short-lived thought. Watching David fuck Sage was one thing, but the idea of seeing Theo do the same made Jeremy’s stomach churn. Ironically, Jeremy didn't contemplate stopping what was happening. Not once. Despite how sick he felt, Jeremy was more focused on viewin the videos he had been sent than ending the violation occurring in his bedroom.

He entered the first-floor bathroom, locking the door behind him as he sat on the toilet seat. The sound of partygoers muffled behind the bathroom’s solid oak door. Jeremy felt his heart thumping as he slowly unzipped his pants, unlocked his phone screen, and played the video, turning his volume up slightly.

He could hear Sage breathing heavily as Theo’s hand slapped against her rippling ass cheek, his cock twitching as he pressed it against her wet pussy. Sage moaned in response.

“A-ask him,” Theo said. Jeremy was surprised to hear how nervous he sounded. It was an odd but welcome comfort. Theo’s cock was bare, still glistening and slick from the blowjob Sage had given him. At least, that’s what Jeremy hoped it was from. He wondered if Theo had already fucked her. He wondered if Sage had let him slip his long cock inside her before the camera ever came on. The thought enough to make Jeremy's arm and neck ache. Theo rubbed his dick eagerly against Sage's wet entrance, pushing his shaft against her lips with his thumb.

“Ask him, Sage,” Theo said. Sage lay on the bed in doggy position, her legs spread and breasts pushed into the mattress. She tilted her upward, looking deeply into the phone’s camera with parted lips.

“Please Jeremy, let him fuck me,” Sage said softly, wiggling her ass against Theo’s cock.

“Keep going,” Theo said, slapping Sage’s ass hard.

“Let him fuck me raw Jeremy,” Sage pleaded, shoving her ass aggressively against Theo’s cock.

Jeremy watched, fully erect, lost at how it had come to this. Theo, the stupid little cunt which plauged him in the office, was upstairs getting ready to fuck Sage. His little jokes rang in the back of his mind. Despite all the threats Jeremy had thrown his way, Theo would get what he wanted.

Theo would win.

Jeremy felt numb, he felt aroused. It was as if he had left his body and was watching himself gaze at his phone. The sound of Theo slapping Sage’s ass echoed in the bathroom, her moans rung in Jeremy's ears as he gripped his cock tight with one hand. Jeremy hated it, he hated seeing how much Sage was enjoying this. But most of all, he hated that he would rather stroke his cock on a toilet than stop Theo from getting his way. Jeremy’s phone buzzed again.

SAGE: Need an answer. Better hurry.

A series of images followed, close-up shots of Theo’s cock pushing slowly into Sage’s pussy, bit by bit. Each photo showing Theo a little deeper inside her until his entire tip was buried inside her pussy.

Fuck, they weren’t even waiting for Jeremy's blessing. Jeremy began to fumble over his phone to type back a response. He wanted to let out his rage, to threaten Theo, to berate Sage. Before he could put together a haphazard response, another video came through.

Sage had grabbed the base of Theo’s cock, and was lining it up with her entrance, rubbing it back and forth, pressing into it slightly so that Theo's tip slid inside her. She moaned and looked at the camera, smiling.

Sage was looking at Jeremy. Sage was doing this for him. She knew Jeremy wanted to see this. But Sage also had to know how much this would hurt Jeremy. She had to know that if they went through with this, there would be no going back. But Jeremy knew none of that mattered. Sage was going to fuck Theo tonight, and neither of them would do anything to stop it.

They were both prisoners to this life now.

Jeremy wondered how close their relationship teetered on the borders of destruction. And yet Jeremy remained intent on walking down this path – knowing full well what was at the end of it.

His hand never stopped stroking his cock, his eyes never left his phone screen. Jeremy waited silently for the inevitable video that would follow. It was better this way. Jeremy wanted Sage to betray him. Or perhaps, he wanted to see if she wouldn’t. He didn’t know what he wanted, he didn’t know what was right or wrong anymore – all that mattered was seeing more.

The phone buzzed.

SAGE: Time’s up.

Another video appeared, Jeremy's thumb shook has he pressed play. He watched Theo grip Sage’s hip firmly, digging his fingers into her as he slowly pushed his length inside her. He let out a deep and satisfying moan as he buried every inch of his cock into her wet pussy.

“Holy fuck Sage, you are so fucking tight.” Theo gasped, the phone in his hand shaking as he began to aggressively slam himself into Sage. Her ass slapped against him as he did so. Sage moaned loudly, and after a few more seconds of aggressive thrusts, the phone dropped out of Theo’s hand. The phone landed on the bed, it's camera pointing upward to the ceiling. Frustrated, Jeremy squinted to see if Sage was still in frame, but all he could see was a portion of Theo’s face. He panted, still aggressively fucking Sage as he rolled his head back in ecstasy.

He was eager, overly excited, and covered in sweat. It was obvious from his loud groans and awestruck expression that he was enjoying every minute inside Sage’s pussy, and her accompanied moans only spurned on his pacing. Jeremy couldn’t see Sage, but the loud, rhythmic slaps gave him a clear enough picture of how hard Theo was fucking her. Theo glanced up, looking at something in the corner of the room, before directing his attention down at the phone, a smirk showing on his face for a second before he grabbed the phone and turned the video off.

That smirk, that fucking smirk. Rage consumed Jeremy as he aggressively jerked himself off. Ecstasy filled rage poured over him as cum spurted in a long streaming across his hand and shirt. Jeremy's cock pulsed as cum dripped down his fingers. Then reality began to set in as Jeremy stared at the video thumbnail.

This was happening upstairs, right now, in his bedroom. Theo was taking his wife, Theo was living out Jeremy’s worst nightmare – and Jeremy had allowed it in the bed he would have to sleep in every night. Jeremy lazily grabbed some toilet paper to clean himself up. Freezing in place as his phone began to ring.

His heart sank when he saw it was Sage's number. His hand shook as he answered the phone and raised it to his ear.

“Hello?” Jeremy said, doing his best to hide his shaking voice.

“Hello Jeremy,” Theo answered back, panting between words. Jeremy felt a lump form in his throat as he heard Sage moaning in the background. “I think you and I have a few things to talk about.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)