More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by Mrjakobs Mrjakobs

What's next?

Rules 10 - Wild Night

Sage’s heart raced in her chest. None of this felt real, she wondered if it was a dream. David was standing in front of her, his cock still wet from her juices, staring at her like a deer in headlights. Her disposition wasn't much better. She had let him fuck her raw, she had lost control. This wasn’t how the night was supposed to go. She was supposed to have her fun with Theo, not fuck David behind Jeremy's back.

Sage's heart sank, she had forgotten about Jeremy.

Jeremy was downstairs still waiting for the videos. Panic began to wash over her as a million thoughts pooled in her mind. She wondered how long David and her had been missing, or if Jeremy had seen him at the party. Sage took a deep breath, none of that mattered right now. She had to stay focused and make sure David would behave.

“So… what the fuck happens now?” David asked nervously. “You plan on blackmailing me with that footage?”

Sage was relieved to hear shaking in David’s voice. As of this moment, he was scared, and that was precisely what Sage had hoped for. David needed to believe that Jeremy was ok with what had just happened. She took a deep breath, smiling as she calmly walked past David.

“What's next is pretty simple, you're going to learn your place and become a well-behaved bull. You should consider yourself lucky, I really was debating never letting you fuck me again. But so long as you do what I say when I say it... our relationship can continue.” Sage opened the linen closet and took out a towel, wiping away a stream of cum dripping down her leg.

That’s when it finally started to sink in, what she had actually done. Guilt ripped through her heart and burrowed into her stomach. She had cheated. Sage's mind immediately blocked the invasive thought.

No, this wasn’t cheating, was it? After all, she loved every minute of it... and Jeremy would have to.

She turned to David and smiled. “From now on, you do as you’re told. Right now, for example, I’m going to tell you to fuck off and go home, and you’re going to obey me.” David sniffed and nodded slowly. It was clear that he was beginning to regain his senses. This wouldn’t be as easy as Sage had hoped.

“And what happens if I don’t?” David asked.

“I think you know.” Sage shot back. David shook his head.

“No, actually, I don’t think I know. You’re going to, what, send that video out for the world to see? You’re going to accuse me of you, is that it?” David took a step forward. Sage’s heart raced as he stopped right in front of her. She did her best to look up and remain calm. This was so much easier when they were both craving each other. The once warm embrace of tempting attraction had been swallowed whole by cold waters of fear and guilt.

“That’s the gist of it, yeah,” Sage replied. David scoffed.

“You know what I think Sage?”

“What?”

“I think that you’re full of fucking shit.” David pressed into Sage, slamming his hand into the wall behind her. “ I think that Jeremy doesn’t have a fucking clue about what just happened. And I think that video is your way of keeping my mouth shut.”

Sage opened her mouth to speak, but the slight hesitation in her voice was all David needed to know he was right. He grinned, it didn’t matter what she said now.

“That's what I fucking thought. So let me make something clear,” David leaned in, his lips inches away from Sage, she stared with unflinching eyes. “You’re going to delete those videos, or I’m going to tell Jeremy what we got up to.”

“If you tell him, I’ll release the videos and destroy you publicly.” Sage shot back.

“Well, at least now I know I was right. That poor fucking bastard has no clue you cheated on him.” David chuckled and stepped away from Sage, walking over to his pants and picking them off the floor. “Sage, think about this for five fucking seconds. Imagine I tell Jeremy you and I fucked behind his back, then you retaliate and release your stupid fucking video. What happens next? What exactly do you accomplish? Sure, it might tarnish my reputation a little bit, but that doesn’t even come close to the damage it will do to you. You’ll lose your job, your family and friends will see you for the cheater you are, and the whole world will publicly shame you for it.” Sage felt her entire body shaking, she really thought the video would be enough. She really thought she had beaten David.

“You’ll lose your career…” Sage said weakly.

“My career?” David threw his head back and laughed, pulling his phone out of his pants and typing as he spoke. “You think that scares me? I’m retired, and I can remain retired as long as I’d like. If you’re going to threaten me, at least lead with the good stuff Sage. Like that fact that I could go to jail, I would’ve started with that. But guess what…” David walked back over to Sage and grabbed her hair. She let out a moan but didn’t fight back. “Even if that happens, even if you destroy me, Jeremy won’t believe you. He will know what actually happened. He will watch that video over and over, jacking off his little cock, knowing his ex-wife cheated on him.”

“That won’t happen,” Sage said. David pulled her hair and grabbed one of her breasts firmly in response. Sage felt herself getting wet. She was powerless, and everything David said was true. Something about that was terribly intoxicating.

“I think you know it will. You’ll convince everyone except the one person you’ll want to convince, and he will fucking leave you, Sage. Jeremy might be a cuck, but even a cuck has limits.” David shoved his tongue down Sage’s throat before she could respond.

She couldn’t believe what was happening. Her entire body was frozen in place, shocked into stillness as she felt herself burning with desire. David, miraculously, had himself onto her once more. Despite her , he still managed to make her submit. In some ways, he had done everything Sage had hoped he would do. He was her bull, after all.

As his fingers slid inside her, Sage began to wonder why she cared about Jeremy’s feelings. After all, if he caught word of this in the right way, he would probably like it.

David’s cock grew hard again. Sage already knew he would fuck her at least twice, there would be no camera for the second time. She couldn’t wait for it to happen. David slammed her into the wall, hoisting her up by her legs as he aligned his cock with her pussy.

“You’re about to cheat and Jeremy twice Sage. But this time, we both know you’re doing it because you want to.” David said. Sage looked at him with her mouth open, unsure what to say.

She thought about Jeremy, how much this moment would break him if he saw it. He was probably downstairs right this moment, greeting and networking, waiting for images of Theo to come.

“Say you want to cheat on your husband Sage,” David commanded, slapping his cock against her wet pussy. She moaned softly.

“Say it, Sage,” David said again, grabbing her neck as he slowly pushed the tip of his cock inside her.

“I want to cheat…” Sage said softly. David pushed a few more inches of himself into Sage's tight pussy.

“Tell me you want to cheat on Jeremy, Sage.” David pushed Sage into the wall with his weight, his free hand digging into her meaty ass.

“I want to cheat on Jeremy,” Sage said. David thrust the rest of his length into her, letting out a deep grunt as he grabbed onto Sage’s ass cheeks with both hands. She hung midair, her legs arched and dangling, bouncing with each deliberate hard thrust from David.

He filled her completely, stretching Sage to her absolute limits. David used her like a fucktoy, and Sage wrapped her arms around his neck in response.

“You are my dirty fucking bitch from this point on Sage, do you understand?” David asked, his pace quickening as Sage nodded slowly.

“I understand,” Sage responded. She wasn’t sure where she lost control of the situation, but now she was wondering if this was what she hoped would happen.

David pulled Sage off the wall, walked over to the bed, and forcefully threw her down. Sage landed on the bed’s side with a soft thud.

“Get on your stomach,” David commanded, and Sage obeyed. She faced the bedroom’s entrance door, and couldn’t help but feel another wave of guilt come over her as she thought about Jeremy.

David laid his weight onto her and forcefully shoved his fat cock back inside her. He let out another satisfying grunt as his balls began slapping against Sage’s plump ass.

“Fuck Sage you are something else.” David grabbed Sage’s hair and pulled her head backward, causing her back to arch. Sage’s soft moans slowly turned into screams of pleasure, each thrust causing her body to shiver. Wet slaps mixed and Sage’s cries filled the bedroom.

“Fuck David, oh fuck I'm getting close!” Sage screamed.

“You want to know something funny Sage?” David said, leaning next to Sage’s ear as her body began to convulse in ecstasy. “You played right into my hands.”

Sage felt a surge of pleasure wash over her. An ultimate euphoria blending with the deep-seated guilt of her actions. At the peak of her climax, the master bedroom door slowly began to open. Sage was dazed, barely able to comprehend what was happening as Theo walked into the room. David’s pace slowed as he slapped Sage's ass hard and pulled his cock out of her, an ample stream cum dripping onto the bedsheets.

David smiled, “Get ready for a wild night, Sage."

Hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far! If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon to get early access to stories and chapters. Happy reading!

patreon.com/mrjakobs

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)