More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by former182 former182

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

Ruler of the Mazon

The Mazon were a race of humanoid plants the resembled beautiful human women. They once lived on a planet of the same name, but it was destroyed in a supernova. Now they seek a new homeworld and became a planet-conquering empire in the process. Their leader was called Queen Rafflesia.

Queen Rafflesia was sitting at a computer terminal, looking over reports. She muttered, “You will be defeated, Harlock. I promise it will happen. None have ever defeated the Mazon and no one ever will!”

She heard an odd sound behind her and turned around. There was a rainbow portal in the middle of the room and some human walked out. They were wearing a hooded dark brown cloak that hid their body shape and their face was shrouded in darkness

Queen Rafflesia glared at the intruder and began to use her hypnotic ability to make the person more agreeable to whatever she wanted.

“I heard you say that no one ever will defeat the Mazon,” the hooded figure said.

Queen Rafflesia nodded as she increased her hypnotic gaze. “That is true. I doubt you will change that.”

The hooded figure’s smile shone bright in the hood’s shadow. “Oh, not only do I think I will defeat the Mazon, but I think I’ll be the ruler!”

“Tch!” Queen Rafflesia uttered as she bared her teeth. She would enjoy the intruder’s .

As she reached for a button under an armrest that could call security, the hooded figure raised a hand from their cloak, holding a small staff.

Queen Rafflesia gasped as she felt her will being rewritten. No longer was her main goal to save her people by guiding them to Earth to colonize it. Her new purpose in life was to please her master.

Queen Rafflesia stood up, only to get on her knees and bow. “My people and I are yours to do with, my ruler. May I have your name?”

“I think… Alex. A simple name, but one fit for conquerors.” The hooded person said. “Where is your bed?”

“Oh, my beloved ruler, I am glad that I will be your first Mazon lover. Please follow me,” Queen Rafflesia said as she stood up and gestured for Alex to follow her.

“I will enjoy you, but first, I need a place to rest, as making all the Mazon in the universe as loyal as you will be very tiring,” Alex said as they began to place several glowing coins onto the staff. When Alex saw her look at them, they explained, “These are Soul tokens, created by the act of sex when a spell is cast beforehand. Instead of creating new life within the woman, a soul token is created. It can be used for a lot of things. For now, I’m using them as a power booster.”

“It is a pity that the union of human and Mazon cannot produce offspring. I would be greatly honored to be your best producer of Offspring. Ah, we could gather a number of humans to for that,” Queen Rafflesia said as they entered her personal quarters. She added, “Then we can destroy Harlock and conquer Earth,”

“I agree with the conquering Earth part and the gathering of a human harem, but not the Harlock part,” Alex said, making Rafflesia gasp. “I can travel dimensions and can bring fleets of ships with me. Why conquer an Earth protected by Harlock, when we can travel to a universe where he does not exist? Let him have this lazy Earth. We’ll take over one where there’s plenty of materials to use and people for future slaves.”

Queen Rafflesia calmed down. “Yes, my master. But withdrawing will take time.”

“Time is what we have plenty of,” Alex said. As they raised their loaded staff, they said, "And with this, I will have an empire!"

Throughout the Galaxy, wherever there was a Mazon, they were filled with a desire to return to headquarters and worship their new leader, a human by the name of Alex.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)