More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Who (and what) are you?

Roze Moonborn, Female Elf

An outcast.

That's what she was, and that's what she believed landed her in such a predicament.
So ignoring, ostracising, sabotaging, shaming... was all that not enough any more?
Throwing a naked girl into an eerie forest was the new trend when it came to bullying?

Roze had long learned how to cope with those prideful and spiteful peers back home, but she still could believe how they managed to get her off-guard and throw her in some random woods. After all even if it was the source of her troubles, her talent when it came to a close quarters situation was nothing to scoff at... she had her own elfin pride about it after all.

No, it wasn't the time to think about how could someone of her caliber end up naked in a place she didn't know, nor how it happened. No, right now it was time to... well, find something to wear, and a way out this eerie place.

Because yes, creepy things were creepy, even for an individual of high peerage like her, and being naked sure didn't make it any better.

Therefore... Roze started rummaging around the area.
She was very careful about it, least something creepy jumped at her, but she poked her nose around nonetheless in order to scavenge anything useful for her cause.
Moreover knowing her surroundings would make this place a little less eerie... wouldn't it?

Hopefully it'd be so, just like she hoped to find her clothes or anything that may help her cover herself.
If worst came to worst she'd eventually... no, no, she really didn't want to make something out of leaves, branches or whatever she could find, therefore clothes!
Her eyes burned with fighting spirit in her quest to find something to wear.

(Used 1 action to explore)

Will she find something useful? Or rather, will she find anything at all?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)