More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShadesGuyPatterson ShadesGuyPatterson

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Roxanne Feder (Grown ups)

Roxanne Feder is one of the main protagonists of the Grown Ups film series. She is the wife of Lenny Feder. In 2010 She is a fashion designer married woman to a man named Lenny Feder who was a Hollywood talent agent and a mother of 2 sons named Keithie and older son named Greg and youngest daughter named Becky. After Lenny and his friends found out that their childhood friend Buzzer as died and went to their hometown to attend his funeral along with their families. Her husband Lenny rents a lake house for he, his wife, family, and friends to spend the 4th of July weekend. That night, Roxanne slips up and accidentally reveals herself to be the "Tooth Fairy" when Becky listens in while she was making a call. Roxanne settles on staying at the lake house instead of going to her fashion show. The friends decide to go to a local water park, as Roxanne sits down and relaxes with the other wives. the spouses spot and attempt to attract a bodybuilder, but Roxanne and the wives laugh at him due to his high-pitched Canadian accent.

She is played by Salma Hayek

So how does she end up naked

How does Roxanne end up in the nude

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)