More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

What's next?

Rose comes of age

The time had finally come. Today was the day on which the Free Use lifestyle would finally start kicking in and become real for Rose. From today onwards, her body would be officially open for business, and that meant that more stress would be put on her teenage body than ever before.

Rose, of course, was of that age when teenagers are physically incapable of waking up before noon on the weekend, even if it was their own birthday, and the most important one of their lives at that. Nat and I weren't too bothered, however; we were having a nice relaxed breakfast out on the lawn and enjoying the beautiful summer morning.

"Uhm, excuse me? Are you Rose's parents?"

I looked up from my hand, which was presently lodged in my wife's pussy up to my wrist, to a curious sight: A young man, completely naked and sporting a massive erection that looked at least two times too big for the rest of his scrawny body, was standing awkwardly on our lawn, as if he had wandered there completely by accident. Despite his appearance, though, he seemed to know exactly what he wanted, as he repeated his question:

"This is Rose's house, right? The girl who's turning legal today?"

This last bit managed to snap me out of my confused haze. Of course. He was here to help our daughter take her first step towards adulthood by ramming that ludicrous boner of his deep into her virgin body. And why not? He seemed like exactly the kind of challenge my saucy little daughter would enjoy.

"Yes, yes we are," Natalie replied while I was still trying to imagine how in the world this kid expected to fit that comically oversized monster of a penis inside my little daughter's tiny butthole, "I'm pretty sure she's still asleep, but I'll show you to her room. What's your name, hun?"

"Oh- Oscar, ma'am. Oscar Moreton."

"Pleased to meet you, Oscar."

Natalie gave Oscar's dick an approving squeeze -- she could barely fit her whole hand around it -- and tugged at it to get him to follow her upstairs, where our angel daughter was still blissfully sleeping, unaware of what was about to happen to her body.

As we quietly entered our daughter's bedroom, we were greeted by a beautiful sight: Rose had kicked off her blankets in the night and was sprawled facedown in the pillow, wearing only a t-shirt and no underwear, her perfectly round little butt exposed as if she were presenting it to us.

"You're lucky, Oscar. No one wandered in during the night and claimed her. Here, let's prep her."

With a mischievous wink at me, Natalie gestured for Oscar and me to help her prop Rose up. I carefully lifted my slender teen daughter up by the waist and pushed her legs forward so that she was now half-kneeling on the bed. I didn't have to worry too much about her waking up; Natalie could literally vacuum Rose's room and Rose would carry on sleeping like a baby. The only reaction I got for propping my daughter up on her bed like a sex doll was a tiny moan as my hand slipped over her pussy briefly.

Meanwhile, Natalie had skipped out of the room and now returned with a small bottle of lube from our bedroom. Kneeling on the bed, she and I proceeded to slather our daughter's virgin ass in lube, taking care to work it deep inside her tight butthole. Not even this could wake her.

When the bottle was half empty, Natalie tossed it to Oscar and instructed him to lube himself up. I wondered whether the tiny bottle would even be enough to cover his humongous tool, but he seemed to manage.

When both of them were suitably lubed up, Oscar, who had been getting visibly impatient, carefully climbed onto Rose's bed. He shot one last questioning glance at Nat and me, and when we nodded to him, he positioned himself behind our sleeping daughter and gingerly pushed the tip of his throbbing tool against her glistening asshole. At first there was some resistance and Rose shifted in her sleep, but eventually Oscar found purchase and confidently pushed his hips forward. His fantastically girthy penis began spreading my daughter's sphincter wider and wider as he relentlessly himself inside her inch by slicked-up inch.

This, finally, was enough to wake even Rose. Her initial sleepy confusion and unfocused eyes quickly turned into a yelp of shock, then realisation as she saw her mum and me standing beside her bed grinning at her, and then consternation as she realised the dimension of the monster that was currently shoving its way deep into her innards. She instinctively gripped her sheets and bit into her cushion as Oscar's colossus finally bottomed out inside her, his hefty balls slapping lazily against her rapidly moistening fanny. He held it there for a few seconds, giving our daughter enough time to moan:

"Jesus Fuck, Mum, Dad, where the fuck did you find this mutant? He's splitting me in half! I think I can feel his tip up near my heart!"

At this, Oscar chuckled and pulled out of her, causing her to gasp at the sudden inexplicable emptiness he was leaving in her body, only to plunge back in with double ferocity, causing Rose's eyes to roll back into her skull and nearly making her pass out.

This went on for a while, Oscar the magician making his twelve inch wand vanish inside Rose's ass, and our daughter taking it as if she had been doing this for years. Finally, when it seemed like Rose was going to pass out for real from the unbelievable distress Oscar's piston was causing her organs, he pulled out of her, leaving her asshole gaping wide for a few seconds, flipped her onto her back, and, without waiting for her to prepare herself, hosed her down with gallons of piping hot semen from his boiling balls. The of the blast caused Rose to recoil backwards, where she was pinned against her headboard as she let Oscar's seed flood her. When he was finally finished, she was covered from head to cunt with his juice. Oscar didn't even miss a beat, shook our hands, and left our house.

We never saw him again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)