More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

What's next?

Rose gets a birthday blowbang

Because today was a momentous occasion and because Natalie and I wanted only the best for our darling daughter, we had made arrangements for a group of friends to come around for brunch and to give our daughter a proper and professional induction. It was what we had done for Bella, Brock's daughter, just two weeks earlier when she had turned legal, and she still hadn't stopped talking about how intense it had been. I was determined not to disappoint my daughter.

So, we had invited Brock, Jackson, Josh, Charlie, Levi, Dominic, Mason, Isaac, and Ben around to our house to give our minx of a daughter the blowbang she deserved.

Rose had gotten most of Oscar's spunk out of her hair and the three of us were having a nice, quiet breakfast when they arrived. Rose may have thought she had been playing it cool all this time, but anyone with half a brain could tell that she was buzzing with anticipation. She was pointedly not talking about anything related to throatfucking, but I saw her glancing out of the window towards the driveway ever couple of minutes.

After what must have seemed like ages to my poor, impatient daughter, the doorbell finally rang. Rose looked up at me with mock innocence as Nat got up to answer it. I just winked at her and sat back in my chair, ready to take in the spectacle.

"There she is! Hate to sound like a cliche, but you really do grow more beautiful every day, Rosie." This was Brock, my childhood buddy, leading the charge of our closest male friends who were now crowding into the living room. Ever the efficient host, Natalie had evidently instructed them to just leave all their clothes in the hall, so that Rose suddenly found herself surrounded by nine naked men around her father's age, all sporting impressive erections. She had obviously seen most of them naked countless times, but this was the first time their attention was laser-focused on her with the knowledge that they would soon be lodged deep inside her throat. For a split second, I saw her anticipation spill over into nervousness at the daunting task of being choked by nine of her dad's best friends' dicks, but all that dissipated as Jackson and Josh leaned in to give her fatherly hugs, followed by the rest of the fellas. She was, after all, their good friend's baby daughter. They had known her since she was a little girl and had watched her grow into the young woman that was sitting before them now, and they wanted nothing but the best for her. Don't get me wrong; they were still about to absolutely brutalise her throat, but they would do so with love and compassion.

"Alright boys, let me just grab the camera and then you can get started," said Natalie, who was bustling around the living room cleaning up the remains of our breakfast. Rose, having gotten over her initial apprehension, was already warming herself up by giving Ben and Charlie big strokes from their taints up to the tips of their penises. When Nat had returned and set up the camera, the guys formed a tight circle around Rose, making sure not to block the camera's view entirely, and started pressing their cocks in our daughter's face.

Rose broke out into an exhilarated grin and grabbed a hold of the two closest cocks -- Isaac's and Levi's -- while opening her mouth wide to let Charlie enter her. Her eye's bulged as Charlie went directly for the back of her throat and she tensed up for a moment, her grip on Levi's and Isaac's dicks instinctively tightening. It was only when Nat said "It's okay sweetie, just let it happen to you!" that she remembered to breathe through her nose and let Charlie slowly move in and out of her. After releasing Charlie's shaft with a PLOP and an excited gasp, she immediately turned her head and went to work on Isaac. Brock and Dominic, who were behind her, were poking and prodding and slapping her cheeks with their erections while murmuring words of encouragement. As Rose slowly built up speed, switching rapidly between Levi and Jackson and back again, Mason, Natalie's stepdad, gave me a thumbs-up and a wide grin.

When Rose was sufficiently warmed up, it was time to up the ante. She shrieked with delight as Charlie grabbed her by the waist, flipped her around, and carried her to the couch. There, he deposited her with her legs against the backrest, so that her head was dangling over the edge of the seat. While the rest of the guys took their new positions, he grabbed Rose's head with both hands and started drilling her face. When I heard her first, frenzied _ack-ack-ack_s and saw how her legs were spasming, I got a little worried that Charlie was moving too quickly, but then I looked down to where her face was just barely visible beneath his balls whenever he plunged all the way in and saw her giving me a wink.

As Natalie was bringing the camera around beneath Charlie to get a better view of her gagging daughter, the other guys crowded around her and started exploring her body, rubbing their cocks all over her teen body and fingering her sopping wet pussy.

Our friends took turns abusing our daughter's face. After Charlie's cock plopped out of her, followed by a river of saliva, Isaac positioned himself above her chest with his back towards the couch, so that he could look into Rose's eyes as he mercilessly penetrated her throat. His legs were straining as he squatted over her and lifted her head into his crotch again and again, his dangling balls slapping her neck with every thrust and sending the spittle that was slowly accumulating there flying all over the couch. By now, a steady river of drool was flowing out of the sides of Rose's mouth, making its way across her freckled face and into her glistening hair, eventually pooling on the carpet in front of the couch.

When Isaac released my struggling daughter from his iron grip, Mason and Brock took the opportunity to lift her up and flip her around so that she was now on all fours across the length of the couch. As Ben came in from behind and buried his face in her pussy and asshole, Jackson now found himself face to face with Rose, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and rammed his impressive cock square between her jaws.

As our friends were having their merry way with our teenage daughter, Natalie came to sit beside me and squeezed my hand. I was surprised to see actual tears in her eyes as she looked at me and said, "They really do grow up fast, don't they? It feels like only yesterday that Rose was asking me what "Free Use" meant. And now look at her, being abused by nine men and taking it like a pro."

I smiled and hugged my wife, and we sat in a loving embrace watching our precious daughter drool and gag and right in front of us.

After all of our friends had had enough opportunities to probe the depths of our daughter's throat, it was time to give her what she'd been waiting for. They made her kneel on the carpet in front of the sofa and surrounded her once again, all of their balls blue and thrumming with pent-up energy and boiling cum. Rose looked up at the camera and waved. "Hi Mum! Hi Dad! Love you," she giggled.

Without warning, Josh stepped forward out of the circle of masturbating men, approached Rose from behind, and, with a deep groan, deposited a gigantic dollop of cum right across the bridge of her nose. Rose giggled with surprise and sucked the next few spurts out of his throbbing cock. Before she was entirely finished, Mason had already stepped up and shot three rapid bursts of gunk in her direction. They draped themselves across her chin, shoulders, and breasts, where they were soon joined by an impressive load from Dominic. Charlie hopped up from behind, barely keeping it together, and grabbed Rose by the ears to lodge her head between his legs. He flopped his wang onto her forehead and glazed her with about a pint of sticky white stuff, which poured down her face and into her eyes. As Charlie wiped his weakening cock in the crook of her neck, Isaac and Brock instructed Rose to open her mouth wide and deposited their presents onto her waiting tongue. As she giggled and gargled, Levi came up from the side and rubbed his huge cock against her cheek. Sensing he still needed some help, she leaned into it, jerking him off between her cheek and her hand, until he spasmed and sent several powerful spurts flying over head and landing in her hair. Jackson decided to go in for one last throatfuck, taking advantage of the fact that my daughter's mouth was full of lubricating cum, and drilled her face, drops of spittle and seven men's cum flying out of her in every direction. Finally, he emptied his balls deep inside her mouth, were she momentarily choked and gargled until she spit up a wad of cum and saliva that pooled and bubbled on the carpet. As she was panting, her face down, surrounded by eight spent men, Ben finally climaxed just as she looked up at him, ejaculating a seemingly never-ending stream of spunk all over her face and boobs.

The guys made way for Natalie to film her panting daughter, who was staring in disbelief at the rivers of cum that were dripping down her cheeks and boobs onto her tummy and legs, pooling in her crotch and dripping onto the carpet. She looked as if she had just stepped out of the shower -- a very white, very sticky shower. Drops of semens were still dripping out of her hair and she was having trouble seeing through the glaze across her eyes. Nevertheless, she beamed as Natalie focused the camera on her face and gave her two thumbs up.

"This was everything I could ever hope for. Thank you so much, Mum, Dad. I think I'm gonna lie down now," and she slumped right where she was sitting, into the puddle of cum and spit beneath her legs, and rolled onto her back, looking blissfully up at me and my buddies.

After I had thanked Brock and the boys and sent them off, I went back into the living room to find my daughter just as I had left her -- lying in a pool of man-juice, her eyes closed, replaying the events of the last hour in her mind.

I took her hand and gave it a pat, and she squeezed and looked up at me from beneath lazy eyelids. "I love you, dad. I hope you know how much this means to me."

Before I could answer, however, Natalie came into the living room, accompanied by eleven naked and erect men, some of whom looked vaguely familiar.

"Rose, honey, this is Jasper, Oliver, Angus, Zane, Lucas, Harry, Ryan, George, Logan, John, and Patrick. They're from around the neighbourhood. They heard about your holes opening up for business today and they told me they'd very much like to give you a spin!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)